Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 10, 2021

Buy this product all the time, have used it for the last m,

Have purchased this product many times, used it for the last month and everyone keeps telling me how good I smell all the time. Goes on smooth, does not show on my clothes. Excellent price, for amount and quality

May 09, 2021

Loveee

Favoruite deodorant ever. It smells great and offers odour protection. Lasts a really long time and best of all has no aluminum. Impressed and would repurchase

May 07, 2021

Great smell worked great

I have very sensitive skin but this worked very well on my underarms. Even after shaving it worked and did not leave any marks. Loved it and the smell is great!

May 04, 2021

Long lasting

One of the best deodorants I have ever used . Smells so fresh and lasts all day . Plus I find it does not leave chunky residue on your armpits .
    I love the cute little packaging it’s in .This scent is my favourite .
    I will continue to buy this deodorant .very affordable.

April 27, 2021

Great

I use this on my body, I love it.! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. No breakouts or anything experienced, skin is feeling smooth and healthy. I like to leave a bar hidden in certain rooms and use it as a air freshener as the scent is very strong.

April 27, 2021

Dove

This product was okay, the scent is very nice. Not sure if i would purchase it again unless other scents are available. Packaging is easy to use also.

April 25, 2021

Exellent

Super produit , très efficaces. l'odeur reste longtemps. Celle-ci est agréable et douce. L'application est facile et sans résidus. Sans aluminium ,source de réconfort. Je le recommande fortement

April 25, 2021

Best deodorant ever!

Finally a deodorant that actually works without aluminum. I have very sensitive skin and don’t find this irritating at all. The smell is also so good.

April 24, 2021

Finally Dove Did 0% Aluminum

I was so happy to find this at Costco, great for when you have sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to the aluminum in most deodarants. The scent is really nice and the product works!

April 16, 2021

Best deodorant

Absolutely adore this deodorant! After the recent stress about aluminum and it's harmful side effects, I was on the hunt for one that would keep me BO free & I could feel safe using. The scent on this is delicious, and it provides me with the protection I need.