Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 30, 2020

Soft scent - feel refreshing

I absolutely loved this product. The smell is Devine and I love how the product feels. I would totally recommend this product and will continue to make this my top pick for my deodorant needs.

3.2/5

November 25, 2020

Not as advertised

I was super excited for this product as I had been looking for an accessible deodorant without aluminum for years. I have always liked the dove deodorants and ability to keep me dry and fresh but this did not compare. I had to apply it multiple times a day to stay smelly fresh and it went on almost like liquid - super thin and watery. Unfortunately I had to stop using it because it was not performing.

November 24, 2020

i would try this again and would recommend it to my family

another great product by dove i dont think i have ever used a bad product from them i will be using this in the future for sure my skins dry and what a difference

November 24, 2020

Okay deodorant

I wanted to love this deodorant being 0% aluminum but found it wasn't the best. It felt a bit wet putting it on and had too strong of a scent for me. It worked decent but I found it only lasted for a few hours.

0.8/5

November 20, 2020

definately buy again loved it

I loved it & definitely would love to use it again & again but would definitely use again would recommend it to anybody who listens even people I dont know while standing in line

November 19, 2020

EXCELLENT PRODUIT

Si vous cherchez un déodorant sans aluminium efficace, ne cherchez plus!! Je ne jure que par ce déodorant maintenant. Il sent super bon et aucun problème d'odeur malodorante au cours de la journée.

November 18, 2020

love it

i love its delicious and sweet scent at the same time it allows you to stay fresh all day and be confident in all situations even with heavy perspiration I use it every day and I love the smell of jasmine and the coconut with 0 aluminium

2.2/5

November 18, 2020

Doesn’t last

I know it takes a while for this deodorant to really work but I tried it for over two weeks and honestly I stick after an hour. I can’t tell I’m wearing any deodorant. I was really hoping for a deodorant I feel safe wearing but I won’t be buying this again.

November 17, 2020

Best product

The smell of coconut is really good love this product. Its so gentle and best value for the money. I would recommend this product to everyone. The scent of jasmine with coconut smell so good.

November 13, 2020

I would buy again

I would recommend this to female! It’s such a light deodorant and won’t stain you’re clothes. It smells absolutely delightful and is very good for the price you pay.