Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

My new fav!

I received this from @chickAdvisor for free #gotitforfree I cannot thank them enough for letting me try this amazing product!

It smells divine and exotic and leaves my underarm skin feeling moisturised. Being a mom of a toddler, I am constantly on my toes and using this in the morning, i dont end up with any unpleasant BO at the end of the day- have tried this product for around 2 weeks. One thing i cannot stand is body odour. I give special attention to ensure i simply dont smell. Having to use this, i can surely say it is effective as i dont end up with any BO in my armpits! Thank you @dove and @chickadvisor

It has a smooth, easily to glide texture and the fact that it is Aluminum free is a winner for my sensitive armpits!!

i love the delicate fragrance of Jasmine and coconut and it does not leave any white residue on my clothes! I have been a fan of solid deos and i can happily say that I would definitely be buying this beauty again!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PAID PROMOTION. GOT THE PRODUCT FOR FREE AND THIS IS A HONEST OPINION!

#tryDoveZeroAluminum #gotitfree

3.2/5

Aluminum Deodorant

I received the Dove Zero Aluminum Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent for testing purposes. The smell is really pleasant, the texture is creamy and it feels really soft after you apply it. I love the fact that it doesnt have any aluminium in its formula, however, I am a person with strong BO and I could notice that after intense activity the effectiveness of this deodorant is not the best. I consider that this deodorant is good for light activities or people with light odor.

#tryDoveZeroAluminum #gotitfree

DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT COCONUT AND PINK JASMINE SCENT

I found Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant to be a decent product for normal daily use. I even wore this on an one hour bike ride on mostly flat terrain and it managed to mask BO quite successfully. I have been using roll-ons for a couple of years and found this deodorant to glide on less easily, but should not be an issue for people used to deodorant sticks. The one thing I disliked was the sticky feeling it leaves behind. It's always there, your armpits will never be completely dry. It's a trade off. It's what you get for ditching aluminum and personally I can leave with that.

I was surprised how nice and delicate the coconut and pink jasmine scent is. I usually hate most cosmetic product smells. When this stick runs out I'm planning on checking out the other scents Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant is available in.

Disclaimer: I received a free product for review. This is my honest opinion.

Aluminum free!

Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine Stick Deodorant contains no alcohol and 0% aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. It is formulated with a unique ¼ moisturizers that nourishes your underarms leaving them softer and smoother. It is a non-irritating deodorant and glides on easily with no chunks! I like how smooth it goes on. It is a different texture for sure and could probably become sticky if you put too much on but I had no problem. The delicate coconut & pink jasmine scent keeps you smelling and feeling fresh all day. It's a soft floral scent that is really nice. I don't usually have problem with odor so I am unsure how strong this deodorant is. This was my first time trying an aluminum free deodorant and I really liked it. #gotitfree

Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant

I was selected to try the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant for free. I love the light fresh scent of coconut and jasmine. The scent lasted a few hours however it was unable to hold up over the long hot day. I love how silky smooth it applied to my skin, did not cause any skin irritation and was not sticky after application. I will continue to use the dove aluminum free deodorant to see the long term effects as aluminum has been linked to breast cancer. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. Thank you chickadvisor and dove for the opportunity to try this product!

Good but not great

I enjoyed that this deodorant went on clear and didn't leave marks on any of my clothes. I also found the scent to be pleasant. The main cons were it did not last through a workout and on especially hot days (30 celsius or higher) I would have to reapply at least twice. I have other aluminum free deodorants that perform better in these instances. I will continue to use this when the temperature is a bit milder.

I got it free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

My new favourite

I have been struggling to find a 0% aluminum deodorant that actually works. I received a free sample of the Dove 0% aluminum coconut and pink jasmine deodorant and I’ve been using it for one week and it’s been super effective. It’s lasted through gym workouts and yard work. I love the soft scent of jasmine and how it glides on with a gel like texture. I will absolutely purchase this product.

Fantastic product

I am so in love with this product the smell is so amazing I like it the texture is so soft and silky it just glides on it is so soft I can not believe it. The most important information I can give on this product is it is a deodorant which in my eyes and the eyes of the health board is all any women or man should be using, it does not contain any harmful chemicals that can cause cancer. The antiperspirant deodorants all contain harmful chemicals that protentionally could cause cancer. This is what I have heard all my life.
    So thanks again for such a great product

Finally!

For a long time I've been a deodorant (without antiperspirant) user. Unfortunately, the selection has been slim. I'm usually forced to spend a little extra money to get a high end and/or all natural brand.
    When I was chosen become an advocate for Dove's zero aluminum deodorant I was thrilled. I'm happy to say I was not disappointed. I've been using the coconut & pink jasmine scented deoderant for close to 2 weeks. It's wonderful. The smell is very pleasant and light. This deodorant glides on super smooth and silky. It has left no white reisdue, always a plus - especially in these hot summer months. Overall I am 100% satisfied with this product.
    Dove products are a staple in our home, and I'm glad to ditch my current deodorant brand for this new option.
    Thank you to Dove and Chick Advisor for letting me try it free!

Excellent smell

The first thing I noticed about the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant is that it didn't sting. Some natural deodorants contain baking soda to absorb sweat, which can be irritating, while others zap those odor-causing bacteria with alcohol, which can burn a little if you have any nicks or abrasions from shaving. This formula has neither, which I really appreciate. I also liked that while the stick is white, the creamy formula disappears once it's on your skin—a plus come summer.