Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

Love this product

I received this product for free from chickAdvisor. I really love the scent of this product I got the cucumber scent and it smells fresh and not over powering. It works for the entire day I do not have to reapply which is a bonus. It does transfer onto clothing but honestly that is not a deal breaker for me when this product is 0% Aluminum!! Great product I do recommend to all.

August 13, 2019

Application is smooth, really nice scent

It has always been a given that if you don’t have aluminum in your deodorant, you’re going to sweat. And if it’s warm out, you are going to have odour, unless you reapply.

Dove 0% went on really smoothly with no clumps (yuck!). It didn’t stain my shirts and I really like the coconut & pink jasmine scent. It works as well as any deodorant I’ve ever used. Being aluminum free means I’m doing a little more for myself health-wise and honestly, I would have expected-and accepted- it to be slightly less effective than the aluminum based deodorants. Happily, it was just as effective. I’ll purchase this for myself going forward.

Tried and not for me

Thank you for allowing me to try this new dove product! I have tried it. Love the light scent and how it glides on oh so smoothly! I love everything about products except feeling sticky all day till I wash it off. I would definitely buy product if they come out with a dry feeling version. Otherwise, it's not for me.

August 13, 2019

Will Definitely Be My #1 Deodorant!

Ladies, if your like me worried about getting breast cancer from the aluminum in antiperspirants then this is the deodorant for you. It smells great, goes on smoothly and actually works! The Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant I am using is the Coconut & Pink Jasmine scent. I've been using non aluminum deodorants for the last ten years and have had to use wet roll-ons, men's and natural deodorants which didn't have nice scents. So finally Dove has come to the rescue. #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

W

I would definitely buy this product again. It works amazing. It definitely lasts longer than I expected it to. I also like that it has no aluminum in it.

Beautiful scent, smooth application

I got this Dove deodorant to try for free. The scent is beautiful!!! Definitely one of the best smelling deodorants I've owned. It applied effortlessly and was very smooth. The only downside is that the packaging states that it lasts 24 hrs, but it didn't. I would say it lasts closer to 12 hours. I tested it on days where I didn't do much so it definitely should have lasted longer. Even with that negative, I still find 12 hours to be long enough and the 0% aluminum was a very nice bonus.

August 12, 2019

Smells nice, in the container!

I was happy to get this in the mail when I did! We'd just gotten back from a trip, and had no clue where my regular deodorant had vanished to. Plus, it smelled amazing.

Sadly, that's where the joy ended.

It lasts all of five seconds when using, even when not doing anything intense (unless hanging out and playing video games is a workout!) And when it's all you have after an actual workout, pew!!

Am really disappointed, as the scent is lovely, but otherwise, it's a stinker!

Great scent and effectiveness

Absolutely loved the scent it’s very fresh and light. I applied this deodorant the first time after a night bath and in the morning I smelled great it kept me smelling great all day. I also enjoyed the effortless glide on of the deodorant. 100% recommended. Thank you chickadvisor for the opportunity of trying this product for free.

Love it

Love the scent and lasted all day. I have tried many deodorants but by far this is the best one out of all of them. Would definitely recommend and will be buying.

Dove

Hey guys I got really excited when I got this in the mail last week .. Nd couldn't wait to try it out.. it smells soo good and goes on silky smooth and it lasts a long time I play baseball and I still felt fresh once the game was done ...I'm excited to look in the stores for this one cuz I lovvvveee it thanks so much