Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

3.2/5

Prince Edward Island, Canada

I want to love it but can't

I am so grateful to be given the chance to try this Dove aluminum free deodorant. It has been something I have wanted to try for sometime now.
    I enjoyed the scent, it was a little more flowery than I was used to but I adapted and rather enjoyed it after awhile.
    What I couldn't get used to was the somewhat sticky feel the deodorant leaves on my underarms. It is not something I enjoy and I dont think I could get used to.
    I will continue to use it but I will switch it up intermittently with my regular deodorant.

Excellent product

I really liked this product! I wasn't expecting it to be much different than any other dove deodorant that i have tried, but i was surprised.

It smelled really good, which was the first thing i noticed. It applied very smoothly, although has a slightly different texture (in a good way) than most other deodorants.

I found that it made my underarms feel dry all day, again, in a good way. i was left smelling good and feeling good from this. I do exercise a fair amount as i am a dog walker and it lasted through all my walks in the summer heat without me feeling or smelling bad!

Beautiful scent

So i got a free sample of DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT COCONUT AND PINK JASMINE SCENT n i found its fragrance so mild n beautiful , the effectiveness is just same as i used other dove deodorants. Overall worth to buy n use for me.thnx dove

1.7/5

Made me smell

I tried this on the the day I had my tattoo done and it made me smell not even an hour after applying. It was really embarrassing. I wanted to like it because there's no aluminum but it was garbage.

No aluminum!!

I am so happy that Dove decided to have a deodorant with no aluminum! I love that it’s soft and smells good. This will replace my current dove deodorant for sure!

New York, United States

Loved it

I love it’s natural components and smell. It offers great value and its shape is perfect for travel.
    It works great and doesn’t stain
    Would love to see other scents.

Needed to reapply

I enjoyed the smell of this product but I needed to reapply quite often throughout the day. I found as soon as I began sweating it was no longer effective. The deodorant went in super smooth and felt great but not very effective.

2.8/5

August 14, 2019

DIdn't work for me, unfortunately

I received this product free to try and was very excited about it, however unfortunately it was not effective for me.
    It did not neutralize the smell of sweat..at all.

My clothes at the end of the day smelled like I did not have any deodorant on. I would not purchase this product in future because unfortunately it did not work well for me.

Silky smooth!

I'm so glad I received this product from Chick Advisor for free! It goes on silky smooth and smells amazing. It also keeps me from stinking during my workouts. Even at the end of the day, I feel fresh and clean. Love that it doesn't have aluminum in it. Thanks Chick Advisor!

August 13, 2019

Perfect and natural lightly scented deodorant

Okay so, sometimes I have problems with B.O. and sometimes have to use clinical or super strong deodorant. So, I was a bit anxious about whether this deodorant without aluminum would be strong enough for me. The coolest thing about this deodorant is that it so lightly scented and you don't develop a strong deodorant-kind of smell at any time throughout the day. I tried it with a regular cotton shirt for half a day and it worked just fine for me. Then I tried it again for full day at work and it still worked fine. Then I get the ultimate test of wearing it with a rayon/polyester type shirt while driving on a very hot day in a hot car. It lasted most of the day and then just sort of faded. The texture is a bit strange and take some getting used to it's like a very firm Vaseline type stick and it doesn't dry completely. After using it for a couple days I now actually prefer the texture and it's super gentle. I even used it on my underarms that I gave razor burn to!! All in all this is a good regular-duty deodorant. It's perfect if your health conscious and concerned about aluminum.