Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 15, 2019

Dove 0% aluminium, un déodorant que j'achèterais encore.

J'ai vraiment été surprise de la qualité du produit. Je ne l'ai pas senti comme étant gras, ou laissant des traces. Au contraire, c'est tout juste si je me souvenais en avoir mis. Cependant, la senteur est plutôt présente. Elle n'est pas désagréable, mais on sent bien son odeur lorsqu'on bouge les bras. J'aime le fait qu'il n'y ait pas d'aluminium puisque les effets négatifs sur la santé de ce dernier produit sont mitigés pour le moment.

Updated On: August 15, 2019

Je compte bien essayer les autres produits de la gamme.

August 15, 2019

Finally an aluminum free deodorant that works!

I am so happy with the Dove 0% aluminum deodorant I received. This is the first-ever 0% deodorant I have ever tried that actually works. It goes on dry like all the other great Dove products and the price is on par too. I never had a time when I was wearing it when it gave out on me. Kept me dry and clean all day long. Even when chasing after busy kids!
    I also really enjoyed the scent. I normally wear the cucumber based scents, so I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked the coconut and pink jasmine scent. It was just the right strength.
    I would definitely recommend this to my friends and will be buying it for my daughters too.

Amazing aluminum free!

I received this deodorant for free for review purposes and have been very impressed with it. The smell is heavenly, it’s works very well, and best of all it is aluminum free! I will be purchasing this once I run out !

Love the fresh scent!

I was fortunate to be selected to try for free and review the Dove 0% aluminum coconut and pink jasmine scent. Once applied, it dried quickly and left my skin feeling nice and soft. Also kept me feeling fresh for the day, but wish the scent lingered longer. I have always loved the Dove products and this deodorant does not disappoint. I find them a bit pricey but if you can get on sale, then it's worth it!

August 15, 2019

I found my new deodorant!

I was chosen from #chickadvisor to review this product. I was very skeptic when it came to using a new deodorant. I find a lot don’t do what they are supposed to do, but not this one!

The first thing you notice is the beautiful scent. It’s not over powering at all. A simple fresh scent.

The product is nice and smooth to put on and doesn’t leave any markings on any clothing.

The fact that it’s 0% aluminum is just the added bonus!
    #chickadvisor #igotitfree #dove

August 15, 2019

My favorite Dove scent thus far

I love that Dove has come up with an aluminum free product. I've had problems with other brands, but this product is great. I don't have any irritation when wearing, especially because I can't wear antiperspirants. Ive tried a lot of products both natural and regular types, but nothing as good as this. This smells good and is effective in keeping you fresh smelling throughout the day.

Wonderful

To be completely honest .. I have never previously ever bought underarm sticks before and I'm 30. Until recently my body started changing and I noticed I should probably go buy one. However i was stumped, too many options out there. Then this product literally fell into my lap (by mail) and I got to try it! I absolutely love the scent, the shape of the container. Easy to hold. Doesnt rub off onto my shirts thank god no marks! And I absolutely love the way it feels on. I have to reapply once or twice on days it's super hot outside. But I will definitely buy this product and perhaps try other scents too!

SKINS HYDRATED

I would recommend this product hands down .I also love the simple fact that it's 0 % aluminum fee. The smell of coconut & pink jasmine scent is ,so beautify. Give it a try you have noting to lose .

August 15, 2019

This is a winner in my book!

This is the first aluminum-free deodorant that I still felt fresh using after a full day, a nice subtle coconut scent and infused with moisturizers - and alcohol-free!
    It goes on clear and left no annoying white residue under the arm or in my clothing.
    I've been using all-natural product lines and have been very unsatisfied with their deodorant lines - this is a winner in my book!

August 14, 2019

I would recommend this product

I received the package on time and nothing was damaged. The item in the box was alot bigger than I thought that I was receiving I had never had a challenge before so I figured I was getting a small sample. Once I opened the deodorant I could tell that I was going to be using it daily as I loved the smell!! It went on just as it should and it lasted the day, where im from its been really humid & hot so applying few times a day isn’t out of the ordinary. I would definitely recommend this to other people and will be buying in the future