Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

plus sain!

J'ai testé ce déodorant dans les conditions de l'été, c'est à dire bien chaud! Un gros point postif de ce déo en plus d'être sans aluminium, c'est qu'il ne laisse aucune trace sur la peau, ni sur les vêtements. Par contre, dans mon cas, ce sera sans-doute davantage un déodorant d'hiver. En fin de journée, je ne me sens plus trop en confiance et ce n'est pas par manque d'hygiène!
    En résumé : oui, mais... je lui laisserai meilleure chance cet hiver!

3.2/5

Could be better

I like the concept of an aluminum free deodourant. It's supposed to be better for your skin. This was easy to glide on the skin, however, I don't like that it doesn't provide a freshness feeling to the underarms. After application, I feel a bit sticky, which is not the best feeling to have on a hot summer day. It does do a pretty good job with deodorizing. I am used to wearing anti-antiperspirant so it takes getting used to having a sweaty arm pits. Overall I am not sure if I would buy this product.

I LOVE Dove Products!

I got this Dove Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea free to try and review. It goes on smoothly, very light scent and works throughout the day, even in this hot summer weather. It turns easily when using and this deodorant doesn't leave white residue on your clothing either. I love Dove products for their moisturizers and was happy to learn that this product has zero aluminium in it! I will be buying this Dove Deodorant in the future for myself and my daughter.

August 07, 2019

Will definitely buy again!

I'm so happy to be chosen to review this deodorant and glad that ChickAdvisor sent me Cucumber & Green Tea Scent. First of all I use deodorant daily and tried a lot of different brands and types before. So far this is one of my favourite.

Pros: I like the twist at the bottom, it's easy to function.
    The scent is very light and I love it.
    It's really very moisturizing and you can feel it.
    No white residue and won't stink to your clothes.
    It's very easy to wash off. I found that some of the solid deodorant I used before is really hard to wash away. Your hand will feel so sticky even after several washes.

Cons: So far I didn't find any. Hopefully not in the future.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love Love Love the luxury

So I got to try for free the new Dove 0% Aluminum deodorant cucumber and Green tea scent through ChickAdvisor and I love it. The deodorant feels wet going but dries quickly, the smell is wonderful, light not heavy, works wonderfully, has 0% aluminum one that. Using it daily, and have now changed to this as my only go to for deodorant. I would recommend this deodorant for sure, its effective, light, and smells good.

Refresh your scent

I look forward to using this deodorant each day because of the refreshing scent of the cucumber and green tea. This deodorant leaves the underarms very soft and smooth with the added moisturizers, and the protection does last for the day.

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Smells amazing!

Long lasting and smells amazing! Use it everyday, no other deodorant compares! Feels so soothing and fresh when you apply and once it’s on it lasts all day.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this product!!!!

I got this dove deodorant free from chickadvisor to try and i fell in love with it.. I dont like green tea but the mix with cucomber smells amazing.. And i usually use mens dehodorant because i have never found one that works for me, but this one does. The only thing is i find it did not last 24 hours like the product states i had to re-apply 2 or 3 times daily but i dont mind. I also love the fresh cool feeling that the deodorant gives while applying. I am pretty busy so i do sweat lots and it has really kept the sweat at bay. I couldbt be happyer!!!Will definetly buy again and i highly recommend

August 07, 2019

Mosturizes, keeps skin soft and pleasant smell

The Dove 0% Aluminum deodorant attracted me as I am health concious and avoid aluminum in all personal care products. The dove deodorant is moisturizing and does not dry or irritate the skin. I tried the deodorant in cucumber and green tea scent which was very pleasant and light. The deodorant glides on smooth and does not clump and is not obvious on the skin. It is a very feminine scent and can endure the stress of sports and hot days.

Works All Day

Received Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber and Green Tea Scent #gotitfree #cadeau and I was impressed with the sleek container. When I opened the stick the scent was immediate and a bit powerful. I like how the whole bottom of the container turns to increase the amount of deodorant that is pushed up. Applying the deodorant, went on smooth, cool and wet. Underarms dried quickly and the scent a bit strong but I found it dissipated quick enough. I used this for a week and found that I have come to like this product quit a lot. Works to keep me dry and feeling fresh all day. I would certainly recommend this Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant and will be considering getting another stick once I've used up this great full size sample. Thanks to @ChickAdvisor @DoveCanada @Dove #tryDoveZeroAluminum