Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

A new fav

I've really struggled finding a deodorant that is both gentle & effective and have gone through quite a few recently. I've found that Dove is usually a win when it comes to products in general, and was very excited to receive this deodorant and to see that it was aluminum free. I've been using recently with a couple verly hot days and it's definitely holding up my tender pits are having no rashes or smells. Just such a nice fresh scent. I'm loving it.

Wow..just wow

I was lucky enough to try this for free.

Wow! I have been looking for a better alternative to just regular deodorants and this is amazing! It goes on smooth and doesn't get globby after a few hours. I stayed dry all day. The scent is very clean and beautiful but not too strong. I really like it!

Light and fresh

I received this free as a part of dove's Campaign with Dove. I was pleasantly surprised because it went on smooth and non-chalky. It did not clump or get gunky after a couple of hours. It is also long-lasting which was fresh and crisp, making it perfect for summer. I did wish the cucumber scent was a little less and the green tea a little more. But good investment in general, considering the amount. One swipe goes a long way and one doesn't have to layers it multiple times.

Promesse tenue

J'ai eu le plaisir d'essayer ce deodorant et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Je n'ose pas en choisir un en crème habituellement de peur de tâcher mais vêtement de blanc ensuite. Dans ce cas-ci, aucun résidu!! Également, même pas journée de canicule, je n'ai pas senti de mauvaises odeurs s'échapper de mes aisselles. Ces 2 points mis ensemble, c'est un produit gagnant pour moi!

Smells Great

I received this product for free for my honest opinion, I got the cucumber and green tea scent, and the first thing I noticed was the scent, it smells very crisp and clean. I love how smooth it glides on and does not leave any white or greasy residue, on your pits or on your clothing which is a plus! and the scent lasts for a long time as well which I like very much. Now that I have tried this one I want to try the other scent as well. I have been a one brand girl for a long time, but I think I just found my new deodorant! #tryDoveZeroAluminum

August 01, 2019

Smells so fresh and clean!

I received this Dove deodorant free from Dove and ChickAdvisor for reviewing purposes only. #gotitfree #tryDoveZeroAluminum

I was so happy that I got selected for this campaign because I have been on the hunt for a good aluminum free deodorant but all the ones that I’ve tried do not have that strong of an odour protection. I was happy that after wearing this for over 24 hours, I was still smelling good and fresh! I really do love the scent of this deodorant, the green tea adds a bit of sweetness and the cucumber is so fresh and clean! I love how soft and creamy this deodorant is too so it doesn’t irritate my underarms after shaving! I also love how big the bottle is! This will definitely last me a good while! I would definitely purchase this again and I highly recommend for those looking for a good quality aluminum free deodorant!

Coup de Coeur !!!

Enfin un déodorant sans aluminium qui fonctionne ...

* Odeur très discrète qui n'interfère pas avec mes parfums,
    * Très crémeux, s'applique à merveille,
    * Ne tache pas les vêtements,
    * Je me sens "fraîche" même après une longue journée de travail (YAY!!!)

Je suis maintenant accro...
    #cadeau Merci ChickAdvisor pour cette belle découverte

Smells Great!

I received this product free for my honest opinion, and let me tell you I love it, first thing I noticed was the scent it's strong but not overpowering, and it lasts a long time as well which is good. Glides on nice and smooth and leaves no white mess or greasy spots on the shirts, it's not sticky as well. This is one deodorant I love to wear and don't have to worry about my clothing. I want to try the other scent as well! #tryDoveZeroAluminum

Surprenant !

J'ai eu le plaisir de tester ce produit. Prime à bord ce que je trouve de très intéressant c'est le fait qu'il n'y aille pas d'aluminium. Je sais que dans la plupart des désodorisants il y en a. Je sais aussi que c'est néfaste pour nous. Il sent très bon et a une belle texture. Il est facile à appliquer et est transparent. Il ne laisse aucune tache blanche. Je l'ai testéavec un chandail noir. Par contre ce que je n'ai pas aimé c'est qu'il laisse une texture collante après l'application. C'est le seul point négatif. Côté efficacité je n'ai rien à rajouter àpart que c'est parfait. C'était la canicule donc j'ai eu très chaud et il a fait son travail à 100%.

My Summer BFF

I was selected to review this product with huge thanks to Chick Advisor for this great opportunity :) The scent is very crisp, cool & refreshing and especially appropriate for the summertime. It glides on easily and does not leave any residue if adequate time is left in between application and wearing daily attire. It did not cause me any skin irritation either. I am particularly impressed with it being an aluminum-free product (a wonderful bonus ^^). I would highly recommend this product and will continue to use it as part of my daily body care routine. I am looking forward to trying the other scents in this line from Dove.