Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 08, 2019

Great smell, decent protection

I have been using aluminum free deodorant for a couple of months now. I was pretty happy with doves new aluminum free deodorant. I found the smell to be very subtle but refreshing. It is extremely nice to apply and I found it to be effective for majority of the day. I have found I need to reapply part way through the day to continue feeling fresh smelling. Given that, I do work in a place that is quite warm and requires me to do a lot of stairs, so I perspire quite a bit at work. Overall I am quite happy with this deodorant and would definitely purchase it in the future

August 08, 2019

Great deodorant!

First of all I love the fact that this deodorant is aluminum free. For a while now I’ve been trying some safe chemical free products and I feel fortunate to be selected to try this much needed deodorant. I love the cucumber and green tea scent it smells amazing and not too strong. It feels not nice and smooth on my skin. It’s really great size and I notice the bottle is quite long. I also love the packaging and design of the deodorant. It’s definitely a beautiful sight to look at. I don’t like gel deodorant or anything feeling wet on my underarm so this is perfect with me with the bonus of being aluminium free.

Updated On: August 08, 2019

First of all I love the fact that this deodorant is aluminum free. For a while now I’ve been trying some safe chemical free products and I feel fortunate to be selected to try this much needed deodorant free. I love the cucumber and green tea scent it smells amazing and not too strong. It feels not nice and smooth on my skin. It’s really great size and I notice the bottle is quite long. I also love the packaging and design of the deodorant. It’s definitely a beautiful sight to look at. I don’t like gel deodorant or anything feeling wet on my underarm so this is perfect for me with the bonus of being aluminium free.

Really Impressed

*I received this Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant in Cucumber & Green Tea Scent for free to give my honest review after testing it out*

Thank You ChickAdvisor and Dove for the opportunity to try this Deodorant.

Today has been super hot so I got to really test out this Deodorant and I am really impressed at how effective it is.

This is my first time trying an aluminum free Deodorant.I really didn't expect it honestly to be effective.I have been wanting to make the switch from my regular antiperspirant that contains aluminum to an aluminum free one.

I also always used to use a gel type antiperspirant because I found stick ones are to hard to apply under the armpit.This Dove one is amazing!Super soft and glides so softly under your armpit.

I also see that it contains one fourth Doves moisturizer to help it glide so soft and smooth under your armpits.I also love that it does not contain any alcohol.

The smell of the Cucumber and Green Tea is really light I really love the scent its just so fresh smelling.Other ones I have tried have been way to strong.

I also really like when winding the deodorant out you twist the whole bottom.Not a little wheel like most others have.makes it so much easier to twist and apply.

I was also surprised at how much you get the deodorant is 2.6 oz(74 g) this will last me a very long time.

The texture is super smooth and there is no residue or sticky feeling at all.My armpits feel baby soft and I have not had to apply after wearing it all day and evening on a super hot day and even went out for a hike.

I have always been a Dove fan there products are always really effective. Im super happy with this deodorant and will purchase it from now on.

I would highly recommend it to anyone.

#gotitfree

Très bon produit / Very nice product

I recently had the chance to try Dove Zero Aluminum. I am really glad that Dove decided to make a deodorant because it can be a bit hard to find a good one when you don’t wanna use antiperspirant. So far, I like the product a lot. Its smell is nice without being overpowering, it doesn’t irritate the skin and it offers a good protection. I only wish that the company will improve the product in a near future by using more natural ingredients. Thus, for now, I recommend it to those who don’t make a priority of the use of natural ingredients. It doesn’t contain aluminum so it’s still a good start!
    —-
    J’ai récemment eu la chance de tester Dove Zero Aluminum. Je suis vraiment contente que la compagnie ait choisi de faire un déo parce que ça peut être un peu difficile de s’en trouver un bon quand on ne veut pas utiliser d’antisudorifique. Jusqu’à maintenant, j’aime vraiment le produit. L’odeur est bonne, sans être envahissante, il n’est pas irritant et il protège bien. J’espère juste que, dans un futur proche, la compagnie améliorera son produit en utilisant des ingrédients plus naturels. Pour le moment, je le recommande donc aux personnes pour qui l’utilisation d’ingrédients naturels n’est pas une priorité. Il ne contient pas d’aluminium donc c’est quand même un bon début!

Dove deodorant

I received my deodorant and was very surprised. I usually dont like dove deodorant but this worked excellent. Doev deodorant usually wears off in a few hours to me but this lasted for many hours. I highly recommend this deodorant. Aslo I get rashes from some deodorants but this was soft and went on smooth. No rashes or irritation

Love the fresh scent!

I’ve been using aluminum-free deodorants ever since I read about the potential harmful effect aluminum can have on the endocrine system, so I was very excited to test this one. The Dove 0 % Aluminum is a silky colorless stick with a very fresh, green scent. it glides on very smoothly and moisturizes the underarm area. As far as lasting odor protection goes, I have tried better. I do love the sleek packaging, though, and the fact that affordable aluminum-free deodorants are now made widely available.
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

All Day Protection

I absolutely love this Deodorant.I like the fact that it gives me all day protection unlike other brands that work for a few hours and need to be reapplied .The scent is so nice and light .Its wonderful I can wear it and not be stuck with white powder stains on my clothes.Dove has always been an amazing brand with great products . Im happy to use a product that doesnt contain any Aluminum in it ...I want as natural as possible. I would definitely tell everyone to try this out
    #tryDoveZeroAluminum
    #gotifree
    #productreviewclub

0 aluminium

C’est un produit très intéressant il a une odeur doux et frais j’ai bien aimé la combinaison du concombre et du thé vert; malheureusement bien que j’aime les produits dove il ne me fait pas je vais essayé le même produit mais je vais changer de parfum je me croise les doigts pour que l’autre parfum soit plus approprié pour moi! Par contre il fait a merveille à ma mère! Merci!

August 07, 2019

Cucumber and green tea scent !!

I have been using aluminium free deodorant for a long time and this is one of the good ones . It smells great! I can honestly say I’ll be purchasing this again .highly reccomanded/

Not as advertised

I was excited to get to try this deodorant as a part of the Product Review Club.

The cucumber and green tea scent was ok. Not the nicest smell of deodorants I've had so if I bought this again I'd try a different "flavour".

It goes on smooth and does feel like it's moisturizing my underarms. I really like that there is no aluminum. I'm always looking for products that are better for my body.

I decided to test the 24 hour protection claim. I have to say it fell short. I did a typical day (not work outs, and not overly hot outsidt) without reapplying for 24 hours. I did not feel fresh. I smelled a little funky after about 12 hours. Not too bad but not great. I wouldn't feel comfortable going into public without reapplying more deodorant.

So since it doesn't last as long as claimed nor smell as good as I hoped I would not recommend this deodorant again. Maybe a different scent and reapply more often than 24 hours. But I feel like it doesn't work as claimed for my body.