Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

Love this it feels so nice on the skin I would recommend this to anyone I would for sure buy this again my mom loves dove she may have to switch to this one

July 09, 2019

Awesome dove

It heep stay dry all day and there no smell at all not even damp. I have hard finding a right one for me. Hope you all try it and see for yourself self

July 09, 2019

Great product!

Amazing product, works well on all skin types! Smells terrific, not too strong and eliminates all odours! Soft on the skin so it’s a sensational feeling when you apply it on!

July 06, 2019

This product is aluminum free. Right there says it all, all these other brands out there are NO good for you. This is smooth smells great and last just as long or even longer then most.doesnt even leavea white mark im in love cant wait to try new scents.

2.0/5

July 05, 2019

This product is toooo smelly

This deoderant smelled too strongly of "fake" cucunber. I am very scent-sensitive and it irritated the sensitive skin of my armpits. I had to wash it off right away. Maybe next time i will try to use it the day AFTER I shave my underarms.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best so far

Best deodorant I have tried so far, A little moe pricier then orhers but works awsome. Not much of a smell, so if you like to smell like your deodorant dont bother with this one. If you like a deodorant that last then this is the one to buy.

Smells great

Kinda cool, nice smell, feels great and not greasy
    Smells good. Would purchase again price is reasonable and product is effective,
    Great odor control and nice fragrance

Dove déodorant

J'ai adorer le déodorant dove 0% d'aluminium avec ca senteur extra au concombre et thé vert . Il ma bien tenu au sec avec les grosses chaleurs :) je le recommande fortement! J'irai à nouveau m'en acheter en magasin

Love the scent!

I typically use a different brand of deodorant, but I thought I'd give Dove a try. I love the subtle scent of the cucumber and green tea. It's so fresh. Tired of smelling like baby powder.

July 03, 2019

I tried this product becàuse I use Dove bar for bath.

I bought this product becàuse I use the Dove Beauty bar for my bath and shower daily. I saw this as a new product and new scent. I love it. The fragrance is subtle and the product 100 percent effective. I am sold and highly recommend it.