Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 03, 2019

So happy dove is going aluminum free

I’ve used dove deodorants off and on throughout the years and always liked there effectiveness and smell. I was excited to get the chance to try out there cucumber green tea aluminum free deodorant. It doesn’t disappoint and works great at making you smell good. The texture is even smoother I find than the original formal. It gentle on the skin not to irritate it and it smells great. I’ve used this for half a week so far and am impressed. I’ve tried other zero aluminum deodorants and found out within the first days if they worked or not for me.

August 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My New Favorite Deodorant

This is my new favorite deodorant. It glides on so silky smooth. The scent is gentle, and prevents odors well. I love that it has 0% aluminum as well. Thank you, Dove!

love love love

i love the slim design of this but also the fact that it is does not take away from the volume of the product. I really enjoyed this scent as it was very soft and refreshing. I don't think I have BO so this was actually perfect for me. It made me free clean even on those sorting days.

Dove

I love this dove products so much , the smell is amazing. It last all day , and doesn't leave residue on clothing. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.

August 02, 2019

Super de bon produit! Je n’utilise que lui! Fonctionne tres bien meme dans les journée de travaille chaude de l’été! Senteur legerte! Je le recommande!

August 02, 2019

Gets me through most days

I go the Dove 0% Aluminum Doedorant in the Cucumber & Green Tea scent free from Chickadvisor in exchange for an hontest review. This deodorant has a noticeable but not over powering scent. The formula feels nice to apply and didn't leave any white marks on my skin or clothes. For an average work day this gets me through no problem. For days where I'm a little more active or outside in the heat a lot I find that I do have to reply part way through the day to stay fresh. I'm quite happy with this deodorant and would consider it again in the future.

3.2/5

Nice No-Aluminium Deodorant

I was giving the Dove 0% Aluminium Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea to try for free as part of the Chick Advisor Club (#gotitfree), and I was very excited to try a mainstreaming/drugstore no aluminium deodorant (yeah!) as I usually buy my "natural" deodorants in specialized stores.
    The ingredient list is ok: I think it has too much emollients, perfume, and additives in it, but I really appreciated the sea butter which is really moisturizing for the skin. Should you be used to natural deodorants, you will not enjoy the smell as it is very strong when first applied and very far to any natural scent you would have ever encounter. It didn't match well with my natural BO, unfortunately. However, newbies to no-aluminium deos will love it (Note: Should you be in the process of switching to no-aluminium deodorants, give your body a couple of weeks to adjust before deciding if the deodorant is right for you or not. The body takes time to adjust to more naturals products so you'll be sweating more and smelling more for a couple of days/weeks).
    As for effectiveness, Dove states that it will last 24 hours. It does not. It lasted about 12 hours and I stayed indoors with the AC on. I don't expect any "natural" deodorant to last that long anyway, so more than 10 hours is pretty good.
    Will continue using and will probably buy whenever it is on sale. It is a no-fuss deodorant, and I really enjoyed trying it. It is really nice to have now that option in drugstores. Thank you Dove!

Great product

I really appreciate the product, smells great and it is effectif for all day in my work. Used after gym workout. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Great fragrance

Always loved dove products since a teenager my mom always bought it. I Absolutely love the smell as well as the aluminum free aspect. This will definitely be my new go to deodorant. The only negative thing was that after a few hrs of sweating here in Nova Scotia my pits had white sticky residue. I did wipe it off and the smell remain, not as strong but it was there a bit.

Smells soft

WELL first off ..Love all Dove products #Gotitfree #tryDoveZeroAluminum .Love the size of this deordrant,the smell is a soft smell and it goes on like silk ,not a wet deodorant or a dry one ,felt really nice.Unlike some deodrants which are chalky and clumpy and hard . We have heat wave here in Novascotia so this was perfect .It kept me dry all day and i smelled nice when a cool breeze passed over me I could smell this .Very nice deodorant I will be switching thanks @Dove