Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

I love this deo

I got this item free to try from Chick Advisor and I have to say I love it. I have been using Dove deodorants for quite some time and the one I use leaves a residue on the skin so when I shower I can feel it on my underarms. This 0% aluminum deo is awesome. The smell is light and not overpowering and I feel fresh all day and no residue.

August 06, 2019

Best deodorant I've ever tried!

Love the scent so soft, light and fresh. It keep me feeling dry and confident all day even in the hottest summer days with very high humidity. I reccomend this deodorant to everyone as its aluminum free.

Algeria

Great product !

I receive this product as a complimentary gift for free from Chick Advisor club to try it and gives my honest review about the result , It’s a good product as is from the brand you can trust , It’s so nice packaging it’s 0% aluminum that I always looking for the deodorant free aluminum to keep the skin healthy and natural, I love the scent and it’s perfect to wearing in summer smells the cucumber and the green tea , long- lasting feeling the skin dry not wet and fresh sensations all the day, Good price highly recommended.

Love the Fresh scent

I have always love the Cucumber & Green Tea scent by Dove. It keeps you smelling fresh all day.

This 0% Aluminum Deodorant did a great job. Although, I think if you really sweat a lot naturally, you might find yourself re-applying mid day. I wore this before working out and My underarm felt a little sticky.

I have been using Tom’s deodorant for a couple years now which is also aluminum free. I think I like Tom’s better than this product.

The packaging is really nice and will continue to use and hopefully see better results as I really love the scent.

*I got this product for free to review

August 05, 2019

Smells great and lasts long

I suddenly became allergic to aluminum in antiperspirant and I always loved using dove. I've tried other deodorants without aluminum but I don't find they last nearly as long as this one. This deodorant goes on smooth and leaves no marks, which is awesome. Well done Dove, I just hope it's not too expensive.#chickadvisor #gotitforfree

Updated On: August 05, 2019

I suddenly became allergic to aluminum in antiperspirant and I always loved using dove. I've tried other deodorants without aluminum but I don't find they last nearly as long as this one. This deodorant goes on smooth and leaves no marks, which is awesome. Well done Dove, I just hope it's not too expensive.#chickadvisor #tryDoveZeroAluminum

Safe and effective

This deodorant went on so nicely and invisibly. It did not leave any marks on my clothing, especially since I wear black often, I worry about that. It also smelled really nice and not too strong. It was effective for all day wear, in the office, and still after at the gym. I came home feeling fresh and not grimy as some deodorant a leave me feeling. I love the fact that it is 0% aluminum.

Un virage au naturel!

J'ai été sélectionnée pour tester ce produit et j'en suis bien heureuse!

Quel beau virage vers une option plus naturel pour la compagnie Dove.
    En effet, ce désodorisant contient 0% d'aluminium, un ingrédient qui est souvent pointé du doigt dans les études comme étant néfaste pour la santé.

Il ne laisse aucun résidu blanc sur le linge foncé contrairement à plusieurs autres désodorisant sur le marché. Il a une fraîche odeur de concombre qui est très agréable.

Je le recommande haut la main!!

2.8/5

Great smell but sticky

I got to try this deodorant for free. I’ve been using the same brand and scent of deodorant since I was in high school and thought it was time for a change and was hoping this would be it, it smells amazing, goes on clear and has zero aluminum! But... after testing it out for the long weekend I found that by the middle of the day my armpits felt sticky and didn’t smell too great either. I don’t perspire a lot and my armpits felt gross after a few hours. Unfortunately I won’t be making a deodorant switch for this one.

August 05, 2019

This is the only deodorant that I use.

The scent is refreshing and not too powerful so it's perfect when spending a lot of time in scent-free facilities. It also leaves my underarms smooth and even will work as a soothing agent after shaving.

doux parfum

J'ai eu ce déo gratuitement pour en faire l'essai et donner mon opinion de manière franche et honnête.

La première fois que je l'ai appliqué je venais de terminer ma douche et de me raser les aisselles. L'application a été soyeuse par contre bien que ce soit un produit fait avec des ingrédients assez naturels j'ai senti que cela chauffait. Cependant le lendemain tout était correct et je me suis toujours sentie bien "protégés" des odeurs de transpiration. Je n'ai pas eu besoin de réappliquer, cela m'a bien parfumé pour la journée.