Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 08, 2019

One swipe for the whole day

I’ve been using aluminum free deodorants for over 5 years now and have a hard time finding a good one that lasts all day. I have a very physical job and am always moving a lot. Usually i have to reapply a second time depending on what I’m doing during the day. But when i tried this Dove deodorant on a busy day, i was surprised i didn’t have to reapply it a 2nd time. It’s been 3 days in a row I’ve been using it and all 3 days I’ve applied it only once in the morning. And all 3 days I’ve been running around in humid weather, carrying heavy boxes and arranging some furniture in my appartement. Feels great to finally have a good deodorant. And if I’m correct, Dove is now Cruelty-Free so that’s and extra YAY for me.
    I’m happy to have received this deodorant to test out for free. I can finally stop spending so much money on products that don’t work all day on me.
    I totally recommend this product for it’s efficiency, it’s nice soft cucumber scent and it’s very easy to glide-on application.

Definitely Different

When I received this product for free from Chick Advisor, I was excited. After trying this product for a week I was less impressed as I thought I would be. Although a fan of Dove hair products I had held this to a higher standard than most. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case with this deodorant, although it worked for it’s tender purpose I found i had to reapply more often but not only reapply but also wash my armpits before reapplication as not to make my armpits feels glumpy. I would purchase this again but with precaution as to what I’m in for. (Sidebar: I am a sweater).

New Brunswick, Canada

Aluminum free

Finally! A big brand that is accessible has an aluminum free deodorant. I’ve been using mine for a week and it works wonderful. It’s been hot in these summer days and I did not sweat. This is a high quality product at a reasonable price. I will repurchase this product for sure. It goes on smoothly. The scent is very light.

24 hours put to the test

I was excited to try the aluminum free deodorant by Dove to see how it compares with another brand I have used in the past. I tried for 24 hours on a low key day as well as a vigorous hiking day. I applied in the early morning after a shower and not again until the next day. For me, this worked great on both days. It did not feel wet after a few hours compared to others. I'm happy it kept both smell and sweat away.
    With a light scent of cucumber and green tea it is a nice smell.
    It was recommended by a health professional to use aluminium free deodorant because of the high risk breast cancer history in my family. Not only will I use this but I will also purchase for my daughter. I feel at ease that I can do my part in helping to prevent Cancer.

West Lothian, United Kingdom

Would recommend this product to anyone I love it

Smells great, keeps me from smelling of bo I’ve been using it for quite a while and it’s not to big to take with you when your out and about. Would recommend to anyone

Dove 0% aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant

I received the Dove 0% Deodorant to try and review #gotitfree and I love,love ,love this deodorant.I have to say I just recently tried another companies product that was aluminum free and i didn't like it. < It left me feeling sticky and wet. Your product went on dry and felt powdery soft.I loved the light soft scent of cucumber and green tea. It left me feeling dry all day. I definitely will be purchasing your product in the future and recommending to family and friends. Thank you

Love it

I was quite happy with this product, because for few years now I was on a quest to find aluminum free product that works and is affordable!. It smells great, the scent is light refreshing but not overwhelming ( i got Cucumber and Green Tea scent).The scent lasted all day and I didn't notice much of perspiration.The finish is nice and silky leaving your skin smooth and soft. It also leaves no chunks and white crumbles. I am glad to be chosen to review Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorat and I would gladly recommend it to my friends.

A deodorant that works!!

About a week ago I received my Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant. I absolutely love the scent Coconut And Pink Jasmine!! it's smells very light but very clean, it reminds me of the beach:) This deodorant is awesome!! It keeps me dry and smelling fresh.I found that this deodorant and scent lasts much longer than others I've tried. I love that it's aluminum free, we have to take all of the precautions we possibly can these days. I will continue to buy this product from now on.

August 08, 2019

I tested this out on our hottest hummid days where you were sweating doing nothing. It passed the test and kept me dry and not smelly at all. I like the fact that it has no aluminum in it. I think the smell of cucumber and green tea smell amazing. I will buy this again.

August 08, 2019

Smells great, but doesn’t work well for me

I recently got to try the Dove0% aluminum green tea and cucumber scent deodorant for free through Chick Advisor.

Pros: wonderful scent and smooth application. No residue on my clothes and no sticky feel throughout the day.

Cons: it did not last more than about 6-8 hours before I was smelling a bit funky. Reapplication solved this issue though!

Overall I liked the product, but I probably wouldn’t buy it for myself.