Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Barcelona, Spain

This is a keeper!

I don’t think I sweat a lot, but the recent heat wave has made me rethink that. Regardless, I want to stay dry, smell good and not have white marks on my clothes. Well this deodorant does 2 of 3 and I can really ignore the third. I tested this while at the cottage, running and on an overnight flight to europe (and subsequent heat wave). It held up throughout everything! Especially after my night flight, I felt and smelt fresh over 24hrs later as per their promise. Do recommend that you put it on well ahead of getting dressed to dry a bit and not mark your clothing. I also found that my underarms were less sticky/dry when I showered vs with aluminum.

Pleasant Scent

I received this for free in exchange for an honest review.

I have been using this deodorant since it arrived. I really enjoy the scent, as does my husband. It's not overpowering and the cucumber/green tea is a nice combination. I had been slightly concerned because I had heard that all-aluminum deodorants we're very effective. I was pleased that deemed untrue with this one. I had a some very busy, hot days and it worked great all day long. I didn't have to worry about reapplying part way through the day. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Great Aluminum Free Deodorant

I was thrilled to be chosen to try the Dove Aluminum Free Deodorant in Cucumber and Green Tea scent for free. I have always enjoyed Dove products but had switched to a natural brand in order to use an aluminum-free product. I was thrilled to try this product as the scent is lovely and it is an extremely effective deodorant. I will be switching back to the Dove product line now and using this aluminum-free deodorant regularly. I definitely would recommend this product to all my family and friends. @DoveCanada @Dove #tryDoveZeroAluminum @ChickAdvisor

fresh&dr;

I received the Dove deodorant #tryitforfree from check advisor. I like the scent it's very light and fresh keeps me dry all day, love the idea of being 0% aluminum and natural. The cucumber &green;tea very appealing and my favorite .

Great new product

I am loving this product!! I always buy deodorant and not antiperspirants for this very reason. 0% aluminum will give me some piece of mind.
    The smell is fantastic and it keeps me fresh and dry all day.

Slightly underwhelming

To be very frank I don't have a strong opinion about this deodorant because it is no different from the ones that's currently on their shelf. Maybe because this happens to be one of my regular scents so I don't realize it's a different deodorant? That being said the scent is nice and light, which is why its my usual scent. The effectiveness of this product is no different from their usual line. I only really feel a different when im using the clinical line or the spray.

As a huge fan of dove deodorant products I would definitely recommend their products. But this one in particular one neither a hit or miss for me.

Updated On: August 10, 2019

Forgot to mention I was sent this product to review from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

Punjab, India

Love the Fragrance

I was happy to receive this to review from chickadvisor. I usually buy natural deodorant which don’t have Aluminum which are quite expensive. I’m happy that Dove has this deodorant without Aluminum now at better price. I like the fragrance of this deo. It’s not very strong but light and mild. Deo works fine.

August 09, 2019

Goodbye BO, hello soft pits!

I have always been a huge fan of Dove products, and once again I am very impressed. Their green tea and cucumber deodorant kept any stench at bay, and the scent is absolutely divine. Not too heavy on the perfume, and just strong enough to last all day. I did reapply once later in the afternoon, but it's been a sweltering hot summer! I also really love that Dove's products are super moisturizing, and this deodorant is no different. I really feel like I'm taking care of my pits by using this product.
    What really sold me on buying this product again is the 0% aluminum - breast cancer runs in my family, and not having this ingredient present is very important to me.
    Will definitely keep using, and will tell my family about it.
    #gotitfree

My go-to deodorant

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor for reviewing purposes. I have always been a Dove fan for many years and used their deodorants as long as I can remember. I am so glad that they came out with a deodorant that contains 0% Aluminum. Not only that it leaves my under arms smelling fresh 24 hrs but it is also more healthier for the body long term. I definitely recommend!

Smells good!

*I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

This was my first time trying out a deodorant that isn't also an antiperspirant. It smells great and despite this incredibly hot weather, it keeps me smelling great, although it does nothing for the actual wetness. If that doesn't bother you, then this is a great option.

Updated On: August 09, 2019

I really love how easy this washes off in the shower. My usual antiperspirants leave a really gross coating that can be tricky to scrub off. It's also very non irritating and leaves my underarms very soft and moisturized.