Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great product

The smell is so unique. I love it so much. It lasts for the whole day and you don't need to carry it with you during the day. I highly recommend it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great, if it wasn't sticky!

I was given this product to test out for free from ChickAdvisor. I have been on the hunt for a natural, aluminum free deodorant that will keep me scent free for the day for the past 2 years. They haven't always been natural, like this one, but for the past 10 years, nothing ever worked unless it was a "clinical deodorant". Many won't last, irritate my underarms, leave a residue or I become sticky.

So this Dove deodorant, it's 100% for me. There's no residue, it's thin, balmy texture. I love the great, light cucumber scent, which is typical for Dove products. It does keep me generally scent free for the day, not dry, which it doesn't claim to do. It would be perfect except this formula leaves my underarms sticky. I hate that feeling. My skin sticks to my skin, clothing sticks to it, any "fuzzies" get caught up in it. So because of that, I'm not a fan

Un bon produit

J’ai testé le déodorant Dove sans aluminium à l’odeur de cocombre et thé vert. Lors des grosses journées de travail, il manquait un peu d’efficacité pour moi mais en journée normale, c’était suffisant. J’aime l’odeur mais je trouve qu’elle est légèrement trop prononcée.

I Couldn’t Tell It Was 0% Aluminum

I thought this was a great product. Usually you hear how deodorants without aluminum don’t work as well as regular deodorants, but I didn’t notice with this Dove product. I loved the smell with the cucumber and green tea. It was fresh without being overpowering. The deodorant went on smooth and there wasn’t a white powder residue. I didn’t notice any unpleasant body odour during the day and I stayed dry, even with the humid summer weather. I would definitely recommend this product and buy it again.

#gotitfree

finally!

it's so nice to see a bigger brand coming out with a product without aluminum and making these products more mainstream and accessible. the scent was very good and it worked well overall. It kept me dry most of the day, which is on par with the other natural deodorant i was using before. I would buy it again! p.s. i received the product free for review purposes but all opinions are my own!

August 11, 2019

Great product with amazing scent

I received the cucumber and green tea scent Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant free to try, and I definitely recommend this product! It smells amazing, and the product works very well and does exactly what it's supposed to. I will definitely be buying this one again in the future!

Great scent

I received the cucumber and green tea scent of the Dove 0% aluminum deodorant line. I absolutely love the smell of this deodorant! It applies easily and feels really soft. Unfortunately I have never done well when it comes to women's deodorant and this is another example of one that doesn't work for me. It did work for a few hours but by the 5th or 6th hour I had BO. This is not uncommon for me with women's deodorant though so if others work well for you then I definitely recommend trying this, especially because of the fact it has 0 aluminum!

August 11, 2019

Enfin un déodorant un peu plus naturel!

Adepte des produits de beauté naturel et regardant beaucoup la composition de ceux-ci... trouver un déodorant efficace et naturel était un peu un challenge!! Maintenant clés chose du passé avec celui-ci qui fonctionne très bien!! Doux lorsqu’on le met il résiste assez bien à une journée ensoleillée mais pour trop chaude. Pour les journées de plus grosse chaleur, juste penser à en remettre vers midi aide à gérer ce petit problème... très satisfaite de ce nouveau produit.
    #gotitfree

Nice scent

I made the switch to natural deodorants years ago because I found I was itchy from most antiperspirant and deodorants.

I really liked the cucumber and green tea scent, its nice and fresh without being overpowering. It lasted a long time, even after house cleaning and chores I still felt fresh.

The best part of this deodorant is that even after shaving my pits did not get itchy.

August 11, 2019

Smells amazing and works!

Thanks to Chickadvisor & Dove for a chance to try their new 0% Aluminum Deodorant for free in exchange for my honest review. I have been using this deodorant in the mornings before work, the gym or just lounging and it has been doing a great job at helping me stay smelling fresh! What I love most is that it doesn’t contain aluminum and still really seems to work- I know that aluminum has been linked to health issues so it’s neat to see Dove taking steps to eliminate it from their products! It glides on smooth, has not left any residue on my clothing and smells sooo good! I would highly recommend this to my friends and family and will be purchasing it in the near future.