Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent

Great Job!

Dove has created a great deodorant that keeps you dry and smelling fresh. The best part is that it has no aluminum. It did a great job during regular activity type days. On those super hot sticky days I did need to reapply but it was nothing major.

Excellent!!

I really liked the smooth and soft feel when putting on this deodorant. It feels very luxurious. The Cucumber scent is really refreshing and soft. I find most natural stuff is coconut so I really appreciated it. It seems like it really did the job in preventing any unsightly smells so its a winner for me :-) especially with the Aluminum free factor.

New Brunswick, Canada

Surprisingly good!

I have to say, I was skeptical of this product. I'm not that into gimmicky marketing. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this deodorant. The scent is fresh, but light - it doesn't smell like perfume. It's CLEAR! I forgot to wait to put deodorant on and put on a black shirt that pulls over my head. NO MARKS! That's a huge win for me. It lasted all day. I didn't get the sweat smell, even after a 30-minute cardio workout. But it doesn't last 24 hours. I did smell sweat the following morning. To be fair, I was sleeping and it can get hot at night given that it's summertime. I'd definitely buy this again.

New favorite!

I recieved this product as a part of the Product Review Club with Chickadvisor and I have to say that I am in LOVE. This is such a great deodorant and I feel like it works just as well as those with aluminum. It has the nice cucumber smell, goes on smooth and keeps me protected. I am absolutely switching over!!

California, United States

Deodorant not antiperspirant

Loved how this product smells. However since this deodorant doesn’t contain aluminum (aluminum blocks the sweat glands, therefore slowing down perspiration) it will make you sweat a little, which for me isn’t a problem. Overall I really appreciate dove coming out with a 0% aluminum deodorant.

August 14, 2019

A Great Natural Alternative!

I was happy to have been chosen to try the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant as my husband and I have been trying to move away from harmful products. We have tried a few natural deodorants in the past couple of years and they have been okay. I wasn't expecting anything different about this one, but I've been pleasantly surprised.

I love the fresh scent of the 'cucumber green tea'. The product goes on super smooth and the freshness has been lasting me all day and it's very hot out right now. I'm super impressed that this drugstore natural deodorant is performing so well! I'm thrilled to have found an effective natural product for my family.

I like it

i got this deodorant free to review and post my opinion.
    I like the smell very much, which is very important to me. It didn't leave any stains on my clothes. It works well, except on a very hot day doesn't really last all day. Good product, would buy it again.

Best I have tried!!!

I have tried dozens of aluminum and toxin free deodorants. They all promise protection for extended periods of time and this is one of the best. I applied it after a shower, went the whole day and night and in the morning I was still feeling fresh. It wore off when I worked out but it did as promised for close to 24 hours. Gentle formula did not irritate my skin, and the light scent is not overpowering. Love it!

August 13, 2019

Feels light and smells nice

Thank you for selecting me to try this product for free. Dove features their brand new 0% Aluminum line of deodorants and I got to try the cucumber 🥒 and green tea 🍵 scent which has a 24 hour odor protection. I absolutely love how light and subtle this scent is. It smells amazing, goes on smooth and does not leave any residue behind. It works really well although I would reapply again if I was going out at night. I definitely would purchase this item and would recommend it to friends and family. #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #tryDoveZeroAluminum

August 13, 2019

Dove has an aluminum free deodorant...and it’s amazing!

I received Dove’s 0% Aluminum Free deodorant in Cucumber and Green Tea scent for free from Chickadvisor’s Product Review Club, and as such promise to provide my honest review of my experience using the product.

First off; I am very pleased to see that Dove, one of the leading deodorant companies, has it’s very own aluminium free deodorant. I think it is a great step that they took to have this option now available to their customers. I used to use a Dove deordant years ago when I decided to stop using deordant with aluminum. So I am glad I have this option now.

I really liked the scent I had, which is Cucumber and Green Tea - it was a nice fresh scent without being overpowering.
    The texture was very moisturizing, which I really like - I don’t like to use deodorants that feel “powder-like” or drying on my skin.
    The only thing, is the packaging claims it is “24 hour odour protection”, which I do not find is accurate. I do find that depending on my activity level, I usually need to reapply every now and then, which I am okay with.
    I would love to also try the other scents, so when I am done with this one I will consider repurchasing in another scent to give it a try.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for an aluminum free deodorant.

@dovecanada @dove @chickadvisor