Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 31, 2020

Amazing!!!

Amazing feels great on the skin! Smells amazing! And keeps you feeling fresh for most of the day! Definitely amazing for sensitive skin like mine! 100% would recommend

August 22, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

. I would buy this product again

I was very skeptical of antiperspirant sprays, but finally decided to try it out as I loved the smell of the original Dove, but couldn't find it in the stick form. This stuff WORKS!! It actually kept me dry the whole day and the scent lasts a very long time, which I'm very pleased about. It also leaves no residue on my clothes. I think I may be converted

August 11, 2020

Dove 0% aluminum cucumber

Like always Dove is very affordable esp the 100% my aluminum free deorant
    The scent is amazing the new cucumber and green tea scent is light and crisp
    I definitely recommend giving it a shot!

August 03, 2020

Great for less active women

loved the fragrance of this...it smelled sooo good...worked great for about 24 hours but then after that it didn't seem that strong...running around with busy kids and not always getting a chance to shower ever 24 hours... some women may notice

July 31, 2020

I would buy this product again

Excellent product that is very effective and feeling good.. I would buy again . Very nice in summer and the whole family can use this product . I love it!

July 23, 2020

Okay product

I do not like the smell of this very much. I desperately search for unscented products as I have an allergy. It is very, very difficult. This scent seemed to be not so bad, so I thought I would try it out. I generally love Dove products. I found this did not last very long, which I found to be very disappointing. I was hoping for better

July 23, 2020

J'adore !

J'ai adoré ce produit Dove qui m'aide à passer à travers mes journées sans laisser de marques et une odeur de propreté qui a duré longtemps. C'est une produit de qualité à petit prix qui fait partie de mon quotidien et de celui de ma famille. Je suis heureuse d'avoir pu essayer ce nouveau produit. Une belle découverte!

July 07, 2020

Great product!

Smells pretty and clean! Works well feels clean in skin doesn’t get stick at all. No residues either! Great in hot weather also. Curious to try other scents.

July 07, 2020

Great price and original smell

I found that my issues with natural deodorants were because i needed to detox my armpits. Once i did that i have seen a 180• change in improvement. It smells great, goes on smooth and now is long lasting.

June 29, 2020
    District of Columbia, United States

Great scent

Very efficient, great scent and easy to use. Cute packaging too. I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again soon when I run out.