Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New York, United States

Great alternative!

I'm always on the lookout for an aluminum free alternative in a deodorant. In line with the trusted Dove brand, this deodorant works great. Mind you, I'm not a profuse armpit sweater, so my point of view should be taken with some caution.

The scent is pleasant without being overwhelming and the product goes on smoothly and lasts throughout my workday.

Thanks, Dove and ChickAdvisor for an opportunity to try out this product for free!!

1.8/5

August 14, 2019

Smells great but doesn’t last long!

I personally would not purchase this deodorant as it did not work for me. I found I had to re-apply at least once, sometimes twice depending on the day. It smells super good when you open it -too bad it didn’t work, was very soft tho!

Updated On: August 14, 2019

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I was able to try the DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT for FREE. After using the deodorant for a week I found I had to re-apply at least once; sometimes twice depending on the day. It smells super good when you open it-too bad it didn’t work, was very soft though!

August 14, 2019

Love the freshness of the scent

Totally love the freshness of the cucumber scent and the hint of green tea. The smell and scent does stay long time throughout the day and does it job.
    Doesn't leave any stains. I would totally recommend this product to those who likes light scent with freshness.

August 14, 2019

The past several months I have been trying to switch from antiperspirant to a natural aluminum free deodorant. Dove 0% Aluminium Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent has been the third one I tried.
    I love everything about this deodorant. The scent, the texture, the price and the effectiveness. Mind blown. The thing I mind the most about switching from antiperspirant is the sweating. Dove 0% is the only one I tried that I don’t need to reapply, every time I do a new activity.
    It didn’t hold up to a work out at the gym, but nothing does like an antiperspirant. It held up at work, running around on vacation, and in the extreme heat we’ve been having. The texture goes on smoothly and dries, the scent is delightful and no residue.
    10/10 for value on this one ladies. It’s 50% - 75% less expensive then the others I’ve tried.
    I would definitely recommend. #gotitforfree

Great scent

I had the opportunity to try Dove Aluminum Free Deodorant for free. What a great product. I loved the scent cucumber and green tea. It was very pleasant and not strong at all. I loved the container it came in and how the knob at the bottom was so easy to use. The deodorant glides on very easily, I loved that there was no flaking and that it didn't make my clothes white. It was an amazing product and will definitely buy this again. #gotitfree #chickadvisor #dove

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Sticky pits

I was so excited to try this product but was very disappointed in it. While I liked the scent & the ease of applying, the wet , sticky feeling left me feeling very uncomfortable. It worked well at keeping me smelling good all day. If you could make it so it went on feeling dry & kept you feeling dry it would be a perfect product. I would not recommend this product because of the wet, uncomfortable feeling it leaves.

Ok deodorant

I received this for free to review. #gotitfree
    I liked the Cucumber and Green Tea scent. It was not too strong or overpowering. I found the deodorant to work for most of the day but did need to reapply if it was hot out or I did more activity. I found it to be a little on the sticky side but not excessive. Overall it worked but would be better if it lasted longer. I would recommend for anyone looking for no aluminum for an option.

Fresh Scent

Really nice scent. Was worried it might not last all day but it seems to hold up well. Would probably reccomend to a friend looking for a more healthy alternative.

Love it!

It works! Aluminum free deodorants that both agree with my skin and that are effective have been difficult for me to find. I’m happy to report that Dove kept me smelling fresh all day and did not irritate my sensitive skin. Dove for the win!

Clean and non marking!

I #gotitfree to try! This held up well to a busy 12 hr shift - the event was clean and not too overpowering and I stayed dry, with no white marks on my scrubs