Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 18, 2019

If you’re looking for a new deodorant...check this out.

I am a PSW and generally put in 12-15000 steps on an eight hour shift. I just happened to be looking for a new deodorant. Along with having a very active job I’m also pre menopausal-so my hormones are all out of whack. I had just started trying out new deodorants when I had this opportunity. I normally choose a “flower smell” kind of deodorant so I want to sure if I would like this or if it would work. Boy was I surprised. Not only does it work-meaning I don’t have any body odour or I never feel sticky. Would I buy it again? Heck yeah!!!!

I love this sooo much

This was the first zero aluminum antiperspirant I've tried. I absolutely love it. First the scent is amazing. Secondly it goes on light and so smooth. I felt fresh all day. When I put it on it felt like nothing was there. It was great.

so good

I love dove products and I love this aluminum free deodorant. It left my skin feeling soft and most importantly no odour. This is a great buy for anyone looking for a change

Dove 0% Aluminum deodorant so light and fresh

I was fortunate to be selected by Chickadvisor for the Dove 0% Aluminum free deodorant in the Cucumber and Green Tea scent to test for free. I love how light the scent is not too overwhelming and the texture of the deodorant is almost gel like to the touch and as you roll it on. I felt dry and it does work for the 24hrs as advertised. Will definitely purchase in the future. #gotitfree

August 18, 2019

worth switching to if you want aluminum free

I tried DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT. I love that this product has no aluminum. It also has a wonderfully soothing fresh scent that is mild and not overpowering. The product glides on very smoothly and evenly and leaves the underarms feeling soft. I found that it gave good odour protection throughout the day and held up decently during my workouts. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an aluminum free deodorant.

Smooth

I recieved this free to try. This deodorant goes on smooth and has a pleasant but subtle smell. It's mostly effective but I would say that its claim of 24 hours isnt quite right. It lasted about a day and a half which is still pretty good. All in all I am quite pleased with the product and will buy when I need new deodorant.

August 18, 2019

Great odour control deodorant! Will be buying!

I love the fresh scent of this deodorant! And the deodorant stick itself goes on so smooth without any residual residue! The no aluminum is a great bonus now with Dove and I will definitely be buying in the future!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Fresh & Clean

I was chosen by #ChickAdvisor to try Doves 0% aluminum cucumber & Green tea scent deodorant for my honest opinion. This deodorant smells amazing! I love that it has no aluminum in it!! the scent is fresh and clean and lasted all day, I applied it in the morning and I was still feeling fresh and confident at night! the moisturizers left my skin soft and there was no sticky residue! I recommend this deodorant!!

August 18, 2019

I tried it free with chickadvisor and loved it

I tried this dove deodorant free with chickadvisor and loved it. I always use dove deodorant but hadn't tried the aluminum free before. It's much better than the green beaver brand with similar ingredients.

Great Product

DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT was a game changer for me. I instantly included it as part of my daily routine after just one try.

The scent is really nice and it does last for most of the day. It also glides on really nicely.

Two things I did note:
    (1) i kept my arms up for about 2 mins after application to let the product dry out a little which seems to have helped with the product settling in the folds of my armpits causing a faint residue line and
    (2) I did blot my armpits one or two times during the day because I felt like there was moisture (not sweat) there. Nothing really bad to make me go back to using my old deodorant.

DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT CUCUMBER & GREEN TEA SCENT is now a part of my daily routine because I really liked this product.