Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Option

It's very important to use a deodorant that is natural or hopefully won't give me cancer. I was excited to see dove now has this deodorant. This very good and fresh. I am a fan of cucumber smells. This lasted me for the day which was very good for an aluminum free deodorant in the middle of the summer. I like how this is also from an accessible brand.

Efficace et doux

J'ai été agréablement surprise par la douceur du produit, tant de sa texture comme de son parfum. Il est très efficace aussi même durant une journée très active . C'est un produit à s'en procurer.

refresh

I found it went on smooth and easy. it left no residue feel on skin, and did not stain shirts. had a refreshing clean scent. container was easy to grasp.

Worked well

When I first opened the package I loved the smell. Its very light and delicate, just what you want to smell like after a shower. I found though that after I put it on I didn't like how it smelled on me. It did what it advertized, but would not purchase it. #gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

Very effective without the worry of aluminium

I was very excited to try this, love that it is effective without any aluminum. Fresh scent, easy to apply, goes on smooth and it works! I love Dove products in general and I will be adding this one to my collection.

Love this!!!

#Dove #Gotitfree to try from @Chickadvisor #promotion

I absolutely love this deodorant!!! It smells amazing and helps keep me feeling fresh.
    It is a solid white deodorant but it didn’t leave any white marks!! It lasts a long time too. Yes I would buy this again... hoping it will come in a gel form eventually tho.
    I do recommend!!!

Great product

Great product. The smell was great and it lasted all day, no re-applying needed. I would definitely buy this product again for myself and my daughter.

2.3/5

didnt work for me

I did NOT receive this product free to try, but i purchased it anyway since i was curious.

Unfortunately this product did not work well for me.
    My sweat smelled the same as if i would not be using any deodorant at all.
    I will not be purchasing this product unfortunately.

Works great!

I was impressed with the effectiveness of the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant. I've tried a few other brands of Aluminum free Deodorant and they have not worked well. Dove kept me fresh and smelling good all day long. The scent was light and pleasant. I got this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Pretty good

Okay so I got this deodorant for free from chick advisor, I loved that I got it for free. Now I do enjoy it’s scent it’s really nice and it actually works. The added bonus of being aluminum free makes it better.