Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Sticky pits

I was so excited to try this product but was very disappointed in it. While I liked the scent & the ease of applying, the wet , sticky feeling left me feeling very uncomfortable. It worked well at keeping me smelling good all day. If you could make it so it went on feeling dry & kept you feeling dry it would be a perfect product. I would not recommend this product because of the wet, uncomfortable feeling it leaves.

Ok deodorant

I received this for free to review. #gotitfree
    I liked the Cucumber and Green Tea scent. It was not too strong or overpowering. I found the deodorant to work for most of the day but did need to reapply if it was hot out or I did more activity. I found it to be a little on the sticky side but not excessive. Overall it worked but would be better if it lasted longer. I would recommend for anyone looking for no aluminum for an option.

Fresh Scent

Really nice scent. Was worried it might not last all day but it seems to hold up well. Would probably reccomend to a friend looking for a more healthy alternative.

Love it!

It works! Aluminum free deodorants that both agree with my skin and that are effective have been difficult for me to find. I’m happy to report that Dove kept me smelling fresh all day and did not irritate my sensitive skin. Dove for the win!

Clean and non marking!

I #gotitfree to try! This held up well to a busy 12 hr shift - the event was clean and not too overpowering and I stayed dry, with no white marks on my scrubs

Got it free

Amazing stuff! Smells so good. So soft on skin. Smell lasts for hours. Oh and if you r shaved then its antiperspirant too! Super duper item. Give it a try

Very nice, I would buy!

I really liked this product, the scent was nice and fresh. The only thing that threw me a little was that it was a little greasy. It feels almost wet going on, but dries quickly and didn't cause a problem. But effectiveness wise, it worked great. I'm not a huge sweater, but it kept me dry and smelling great all day. And I love that it's aluminum free so I will gladly over-look the brief greasy feeling. Definitely a product I would buy in the future.

Dove deodorant

I been using a lot of Dove products lately and really love them, but I have not tried the deodorant until now, it goes on smooth and it smells great. I found my new deodorant love cucumber and green tea is amazing, goes on smooth and doesn’t leave any clumps like most do. And it does it job , works great Good bye secret hello Dove. Totally would recommend this product to all ladies.

August 14, 2019

I love this product! I have tried many, MANY different deodorants only to be let down. Finally I've found one that works perfectly for me! No sticky feeling, no stains and most importantly, it's still working after my time at the gym! I love that it's aluminium free! It's great for me!

New Providence District, Bahamas

So glad that Dove has come out with this product!

I love the cucumber scent from Dove and I am so happy that they have made this product with zero aluminium so I feel safer using it! Thank you to Chick Advisor for selecting me for this trial. This will be my new deodorant from here forward. Will definitely recommend it to my friends and family.