Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love this product

This product is awesome and the fact that it is aluminum free is just so much better! Love dove products, they have been used in my family for years!!

Totally Thumbs Up!!!

This product is just great! It made me feel confident and clean, thanks to the lovely fragrance! It didn't stain any of my clothes...a huge bonus. And, of course, I didn't smell :-)

This is definitely my go-to!

July 03, 2019

This product offers great protection for a long time period

I don’t really use anything that comes on aluminum packages and when I realized Dove brought a new product which is aluminum free I was so happy to try it. It’s so much better for my health. And I really trust Dove products because I have been using them for a long time, I know how good they are.

Bor, Serbia

i would definitely buy it again

Such a good stick, last for all day, no marks. Beautiful fresh smell all day long. I love this product because of the 0% aluminium. Finally something healthy and works.

July 02, 2019

I would by this product again and again.

Love the smell. It goes on smooth and lasts. I have gone to the gym and have not needed to reapply as its scent is still strong. This scent is also a favorite of my husbands and he always commenting on how nice smell when i use it. I would definitely recommend this product.

July 02, 2019

I would buy this product again!

This scent is very mild and the effects last all day! Cucumber is one of my favorite scents and is great for people who have scent sensitivities and always at a great price!