Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

December 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product!

This deodorant is fantastic! It doesn’t leave white marks on my clothes and it smells great. The best part is that it is aluminum free and not harmful for my body!

December 10, 2019

Great

This is a great product and it is good if you are sensitive to strong smells. They have great scents to choose from. The product goes on smoothly and is a good price

November 27, 2019

Worth the price!

Love this product, I have been using it for years now. The fragrance lasts longer as compared to other deodorants also the bottle runs for about 7 8 months. Most products will turn the underarms dark over the span of time but I can say dove actually doesn't dis-color the skin.

Love Dove

I have used most Dove products and always buy the antiprisprint. Really liked the smell of this one cucmber and green tea.Will buy again. I would recommend buying it.

Somerset, United Kingdom

I would buy and use this product again

I love this Dove deodorant as it is gentle on my under arm skin which is often sore from shaving. I also really like the fact that there is very little scent so it doesn’t bring me out in hives which a lot of scented products do.

I would buy this again

I love this product it smells good and makes you feel fresh all day.
    I like the fact that it doesn’t stain your close and smells fresh for a kind time. I find when you get hot and sweaty you smell it more

November 26, 2019

I would buy this product again

I was excited to try it because it’s aluminum free.
    Good texture & smell!
    Efficacy is not 100% but similar to other aluminum free deodorant. You have to apply it several time daily for optimum efficacy.
    Good price.

November 25, 2019

Love the smell 😊

I have used this deodorant many times and will continue to do so. The smell is fresh, works well and don't have to worry about it all day once i put it on.

November 25, 2019

I love it

This is a dove product made to deoderize your body it smells like cucumbers and has a light smell it can be used on sensitive skin as well as normal skin I love it and would recommend it to anyone

November 22, 2019

Love the scent!

I have tried several brands of aluminum free deodorant in the last few years. I try to use aluminum free deodorant when I can, I tend to use antiperspirants on very hot days or when I’m exercising. In this review I am only comparing it to other aluminum free deodorants.
    I think what sets this deodorant apart from the others I have tried is the scent and how it’s not irritating on my skin. This deodorant smells so clean and fresh, I find it very refreshing. This does not give me 24 hour odour protection, but none of the aluminum free deodorants do. I applied this at least twice a day to effectively keep the odour away. In the cooler fall weather I have found that this deodorant has worked very well, I rarely can smell any bad odour. My skin feels more moisturized with no irritation after using. I have found some deodorants have irritated my skin so I really appreciate that about this one. This deodorant does stay feeling a little wet on the skin after applying, but its the same or less in comparison to others.
    As an aluminum free deodorant this is one of the best I have tried with scent and effectiveness. It’s also cheaper than my normal brand so I will be switching to Dove when I need to purchase again.