Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

December 16, 2019

Smell light

Smell light. Not very efficient if you have strong odor. It is a but difficult to wash away. Easy to apply and one tub can last more than a month. Ok product

December 14, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Lovely scent

Lovely scent. Works really well and lasts all day. Doesn’t irritate my skin and isn’t one to flake or run onto clothes. I would continue to purchase this.

December 14, 2019
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Great scent

I brought this for myself and my mother to try .it smells nice and fresh and keeps you dry for the day .but I found it I wore black clothing it would stain white from the roller .I would recommend f your not wearing dark clothing

December 13, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Amaizing deodorant

Amaizing deodorant for my sensitive skin. Love it really so much. 0% Aluminum - what could be better? Good price. Easy to fing in any shop. Will be buy again.

December 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Long lasting and smells amazing

I wanted to try a new Deodorant. I saw this cucumber Dove and thought I would give it a try. It goes on easy, long lasting and smells amazing. The value is good to.

December 12, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

super

its amazing. smell very nice and fresh. after you dont need any parfume. after use my skin was very soft. its help for me after gym. im happy with this deodorant

December 10, 2019

Smells Great! The product smells great and so do I!

The deoderants cucumber smell wasn't overwhelming, just light enough to smell good. And it works the way its supposed too, keeps me feeling fresh all day.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product!

This deodorant is fantastic! It doesn’t leave white marks on my clothes and it smells great. The best part is that it is aluminum free and not harmful for my body!

Great

This is a great product and it is good if you are sensitive to strong smells. They have great scents to choose from. The product goes on smoothly and is a good price

November 27, 2019

Worth the price!

Love this product, I have been using it for years now. The fragrance lasts longer as compared to other deodorants also the bottle runs for about 7 8 months. Most products will turn the underarms dark over the span of time but I can say dove actually doesn't dis-color the skin.