Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Reviews

Try Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant for underarm care you know you can trust with no aluminum and 24 hour odour protection.With our unique ¼ moisturizers, this skin-friendly deodorant cares for your underarms, leaving them beautifully soft and smooth. Keeping you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours, this is one aluminum-free deodorant stick you can trust to keep odour at bay.

Essayez le désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Concombre et thé vert pour obtenir un soin fiable des aisselles, sans aluminium et offrant 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Ce désodorisant contient ¼ d'hydratants pour des aisselles douces et lisses. Vous pouvez compter sur ce désodorisant en bâton sans aluminium pour éloigner les odeurs toute la journée.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 06, 2020

100% would buy again. I have sensitive skin so I’d buy again

As someone with a skin condition is hard especially for my underarms and my face. I love the smell and how it’s not overbearing and how it so soft and not rough like a lot of the deodorants I’ve used. I’d recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. It truly puts me at ease knowing it protects me from sweating and smelling!

November 03, 2020

My Go-To!

I have been using this deodorant for years now, and I refuse to use any other! Super light weight, and smells amazing! I have converted my entire family over to this one!

November 02, 2020

I would buy this product again

This product smells super awesome! It was not overbearing with smell but had a hint of cucumber. It lasted all day when I was moving around a lot and I didn’t have to re apply!

October 29, 2020

Crisp and clean smelling

This dove deodorant is one of the best on the market in my humble opinion. It’s great for sensitive skin and lasts all day. It’s by far one of my favourites, and I often carry one with me if out and about all day- not because I need to reapply but because I want to to get more of the scent again :)
    It smells that good!

October 29, 2020

Great product

Love this aluminum free product! Took some time to get used to as it feels so different from the typical antiperspirant that I use. Smells and works great!

October 28, 2020

Dove Deodorant

I love dove products. The Deodorant is my favorite because it is decently priced. It has a nice light smell and lasts for whole day. It is defiantly my go to. I love that it is not sicky

October 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent

Great product!! Works really well and smells great. Definitely would recommend. Doves products are the best. Excellent price.*************************************

October 27, 2020

I like this product because it is all natural, and perfect balance of scent and smoothness. All around a good product, much appreciated Dove. Thanks for making such a great product

October 26, 2020

Love it

The smell is amazing, it keeps you dry all day soft on skin it’s amazing for sensitive skin as well. I love this product and would continue to use it. And I pray it doesn’t ever get discontinued

October 26, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing

It's a really great light feeding deodorant AMD it's amazing knowing it have zero aluminum AMD it has that fresh cucumber smell it's one of my favorites