Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Pomegranate & Lemon Verbana Spray Reviews

December 29, 2021
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Not for me

Usually love dove products but wasn't overly impressed with the smell of this deodorant ( personal choice ). Though could not fault it in any other way.

December 29, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Everyday Deodrant

This easy to use deodorant is perfect for every day use. Whether it’s a for a quick spray before leaving the house or after a heavy workout, this deodorant does the job. Leaves armpits feeling fresh and clean and has a lovely scent too.

October 18, 2021

Great product

I would buy this probably again. It seemed to work well. Didn't dry skin or leave any residue. i didn't notice transfer on my other either. I liked the smell and the natural colour. it didn't feel.like I put anything on my skin.

September 28, 2021

I love using this

Okay so I sweat a lot when I mean a lot it’s a lot lol and I’ve been using this for about a month and I could you not this is amazing. I’ve been sweating less and I can’t even feel my sweet through my shirt anymore it’s amazing

September 25, 2021
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

Really pleased with the product, it doesn't contain aluminium which was very important to me. It lasts from morning until evening at least. I also got a compliment from my boyfriend, he thought I had a new perfume.

September 24, 2021

Good

Great smell and great price point. Worth a try. The scent is very clean and very refreshing. The bottle size for this product is great and the packaging is wonderful.

September 08, 2021

Would buy this again!

I love this product. It’s very effective in keeping sweet stains from occurring in my very busy and stressful life as a student. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone else who is needing something effective.

September 01, 2021

Je le recommande

C'est un très bon produit, j'en conseil l'utilisation. Depuis que je l'ai, je ne peux plus m'en passé, essayez le et vous serez du même avis que moi.

August 02, 2021

It’s too good

Quality of product is very good, I will recommend everyone to use once at least. Thank you chickadvisor very useful product also this is very useful for sensitive skin. You will feel refreshed all day.

May 08, 2021

The smell is ok

Got it in the store a while ago. It was first time trying it. The smell was ok but I was not a big fan of it. Might not buying it again. Will try other one