Prestige Item
Dove 0% pomegranate and lemon Reviews

October 29, 2020

Would buy this again

This goes on with no stinging of the underarm it dries on contact and it does not leave any white powder on the underarm i would definitely recommend this product and i would also buy this again

October 28, 2020

Dove

C mon déodorant préfère car il es Tres efficace dur longtemps et a un parfum incroyable surment je recomande de le testé vous n'allez pas le regrite

October 26, 2020

Love Dove

Love this Dove deodorant.
    Usually not the kind of person that goes for the spray kind, but I did like this one for sure. I would for sure recommend this product. Enjoy!

October 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best deodorant ever

This is hands down my favourite deodorant ever. The smell is great but not too overpowering. It keeps me smelling great and lasts literally all day long. At the end of a long day even after going to the gym I still smell great.

October 22, 2020

Love this product

Love the smell and it last all day! Never have to re apply! It doesn’t leave a white film and does really fast! Doesn’t leave any kind of rash, which I love!

October 20, 2020

Amazingg product

I absolutely love the formulation. It is the only anti-persoerent I use. The fact that it has moisturizing cream makes it so much better and 0% alcohol is cheery on top. Alcohol dries and itches my underarms so to avoid that i always go for this!

October 20, 2020

Natural dove stick

I got this Stick free by mail. I like scents, it’s keep me so fresh whole day and bad odour free, I like dove all products and this very effective , 0% aluminium. Highly recommended.

September 16, 2020

Clean feeling and fresh

I enjoy this product, but im not sure I would buy it again because I prefer natural products. I like the scent alot, which is why I bought it. Overall, good value though with this brand.

August 10, 2020

It’s natural

My friend recommended this natural deordorant, the scent is refreshing and sweet. It’s easy to apply and it doesn’t leave any mark on my clothes or skin. Price is reasonable.

August 08, 2020

Love the smell!

I love the ingredients and the fact that this is aluminium free! It leaves 0 white marks and leaves my underarms feeling cool! It also lasts really really long even in hot summer temperatures which has got to be my favourite thing about this product. The quality is amazing and it's definitely something I see myself buying again and again!