Prestige Item
Dove 0% pomegranate and lemon Reviews

January 14, 2021

Nice

I would have to say this product was pretty good at the end of the day. It did exactly what it was supposed to do and for that I am grateful, I would reccomend this for sure if you're interested. The way it was made was really easy to work with, I enjoyed that.

December 28, 2020

Pretty nice

The scent was 5/5 rating. Loved the lemon scent especially! Will definitely buy again!!!! My sister and I used this few times each and we both agree it was worth the value.

October 29, 2020

Would buy this again

This goes on with no stinging of the underarm it dries on contact and it does not leave any white powder on the underarm i would definitely recommend this product and i would also buy this again

October 28, 2020

Dove

C mon déodorant préfère car il es Tres efficace dur longtemps et a un parfum incroyable surment je recomande de le testé vous n'allez pas le regrite

October 26, 2020

Love Dove

Love this Dove deodorant.
    Usually not the kind of person that goes for the spray kind, but I did like this one for sure. I would for sure recommend this product. Enjoy!

October 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best deodorant ever

This is hands down my favourite deodorant ever. The smell is great but not too overpowering. It keeps me smelling great and lasts literally all day long. At the end of a long day even after going to the gym I still smell great.

October 22, 2020

Love this product

Love the smell and it last all day! Never have to re apply! It doesn’t leave a white film and does really fast! Doesn’t leave any kind of rash, which I love!

October 20, 2020

Amazingg product

I absolutely love the formulation. It is the only anti-persoerent I use. The fact that it has moisturizing cream makes it so much better and 0% alcohol is cheery on top. Alcohol dries and itches my underarms so to avoid that i always go for this!

October 19, 2020

Natural dove stick

I got this Stick free by mail. I like scents, it’s keep me so fresh whole day and bad odour free, I like dove all products and this very effective , 0% aluminium. Highly recommended.

August 10, 2020

It’s natural

My friend recommended this natural deordorant, the scent is refreshing and sweet. It’s easy to apply and it doesn’t leave any mark on my clothes or skin. Price is reasonable.