Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#7 in Shampoo

1.0/5

March 19, 2019

I would buy this product again

The 2 and 1 shampoo from dove is amazing. I only use dove or herbal for my hair products both are quite awesome and would continue using both again. The soap is good too as I'm allergic to the rest of the soaps.

March 05, 2019

I would buy this again

I love how it lathers up my hair and how it leaves me feeling very clean the dove soap has a wonderful smell to it which I love I recommend this product to all my friends and family. Makes showering on the morning so much easier with the 2 in one

March 08, 2018

great buy

i love this 2-in-1 as I have a bad back so it is hard to shampoo and condition, I also love that it takes 2 days before my looks like it has not been washed the day before, with my other shampoos when I wash my hair the next day it would look it was not ever washed.

March 02, 2018

smooth and beautiful

this is very smooth and i love that this is two in one so you dont have to waste your time and money biuying two of the products, this is very comfortable, nice, shiny, strengthens the hair, perfect shampoo moustizer.

January 23, 2018

Amazing! I would most definitely buy this product again!

I absolutely loved this product! Not only is it easy and nice to use it feels good in my hair and left my hair tangle free. I strongly recommend this product if you suffer from dandruff or a dry scalp

Good product

Dove shampoo and conditionner is the product i use every day since a few years now and i love it. It makes your hair shiny and soft, and there are many kinds. I use the one.for coloured hair and it keepa my blond very nice! Love it!

January 23, 2018

Try it n just fall in love

Loved this product...it is so convinient to use and saves time and effort ..not to mention the results are amazing. it makes my hair feel clean, soft and leaves them with feeling amazing. Try it to see for yourself.

AMAZING!

This shampoo combo works perfect for my thin hair. I use it daily and it doesn't leave any harsh build up. It smells amazing, even my husband uses it! Love!

January 22, 2018

I use this product on a regular basis

I bought this shampoo because I think it smells great and it leave my hair feeling nice and silky soft. I would recommend this to someone as someone recommended it me!

January 22, 2018

Have bought this product over and over

I love this product. The price is great. My hair always feels so soft. With my natural curl I just wash and go. The smell is nice also. Dove is a product that is always in my home.