Dove 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

England, United Kingdom

Great shampoo and conditioner for

I love this shampoo and conditioner in one it’s great for when I don’t have much time to wash and conditioner and always makes my hair soft and clean

Doncaster, United Kingdom

Amazing

I Love the smell and how shiny and clean it leaves your hair the smell also lasts a long time 😍 😍 will definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Kent, United Kingdom

Would try again

I tryed dove shampoo and conditioner it was very nice on the hair and smells lovely aswell it gave my hair some uplifting and also colour back into it. I made my hair look alive again.

Walsall, United Kingdom

Perfect

I surf in wales and horse ride so fab quick shampoo on hols makrs hair super soft not stìcky or grameasy as i have greay roots so usaly hairs lank this is grait if ur in a rush hairs shiny and easy to style

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Dove 2in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner

I like this two-in-one shampoo and conditioner from the Dove range a lot. It has a sort of gentle, clean and fresh scent, is white in appearance and lathers really, really well. The lather has a really creamy, small bubbled consistency that almost feels more like a shaving foam than a shampoo/conditioner. This produces so much lathers I find I'm using less about half the quantity of product I normally would, making this a very economical shampoo to use. Leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. Great for everyday use. I like this a lot and since it seems to be very reasonably priced, will definitely buy it in future.

Havering, United Kingdom

Amazing will be buying again

Normally I'm not one for 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner but this left my hair super soft and feeling fabulous. I cant describe how great this is. Normally my hair feels like wire but this 2 in 1 is brilliant.

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

Used this on mine and my daughters hair leaves hair feeling soft shiny and no itching or flakes definitely recommended compared to other shampoo 2 in one I have used

2 in 1 goodness

i like to get shampoo and conditioner together to save time and this one is perfect! makes no difference to me if i use them separately because this actually woks!

Somerset, United Kingdom

Amazing

The first time I have tried this one, as so many people have recommended it to me. so I went a head and bought it when it was on offer. Definitely worth buying it. Left my hair feeling silky smooth, shiny and soft. Will continue buying.

Coventry, United Kingdom

Love this..

I suffer from dry Frizz hair and this really helps my hair become less dry and Frizz I use it every 3 days as it last so long. If you have dry hair then I definitely recommend this.