Dove 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

October 07, 2019
    Medway, United Kingdom

Excellent

It's one of my favourite hair products ever. I have very problematic hair and this is one of the shampoo that help me to have nice looking hair, without being greasy every day . I really love the slight scent , using the shampoo and conditioner together really make my hair soft and silky .

October 05, 2019

Awesome

I really like this shampoo as i only like very few brands and this is one, it make my hair feel amazing and smells so good, definately reccomend to use this shampoo and this brand !!

October 03, 2019

I love this product

I really love this product and I will let everyone that I know to purchase it....it leaves your hair silky and smooth so I recommend it to everyone to buy it

October 02, 2019

Great shampoo and conditioner all in one.

Great way to shampoo and condition all in one. Makes washing your hair so much faster. Makes your hair clean, shiny and easy to manage. Hair was very manageable and soft to the touch.

Not for me

I usually love dove products however this one has let me down. Two in one shampoo and conditioner really did nothing for my hair. It really didn't condition at all.

A hidden gem

This products is very reasonably priced. The way it makes your hair feel luxurious and clean is well worth trying. Once you use it you will see for yourself that this product is economical and wonderful quality. A hidden gem.

Meh

I would not recommend this item to any family’s out there. My family uses your a matter of days. Not everyone needs conditioner in there hair. It made my husband and my teenager hair greasy faster. For me who has dry hair in the winter this product would be perfect. I’m also not a fan of having multiple shampoo bottles in the shower. So for my family I like to find a product that works for everyone.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Soft feeling

I love the soft feeling it gives my hair. The fragrance last all day. It help maintain the cleanliness of my hair for three days after washing which I love.

October 01, 2019

It's a product that I will buy again again

It's a great shampoo , saves me time instead of a having a separate shampoo and conditioner . I will definetly buy this shampoo again and again. Thanks dove

October 01, 2019

I would buy this product again !

I would definitely buy this product again , it’s a time saver being both shampoo and Conditioner. I was surprised to find that my hair felt squeaky clean and not oily at all after using the product . My hair looked great , shiny and very manageable as well. Great product!