Dove 24 hrs invisible solid powder Reviews

February 25, 2021

Works well and smells great

This product goes on well and last really well. I like the choices in different fragrances. It last through the whole day of work. I would recommend using this

February 22, 2021

Great protection from unpleasant smell

Wonderful product and provides good protection from odour but cracks easy. I have never been able to use the entire stick without it cracking. My biggest complaint

Feeling fresh all day

I love this product like the rest I don't find it stains my clothes like all the rest . I love the smell of this product and it leaves me fresh feeling all day not like the rest when you build up a sweat and u smell like under the arms girls and you just want to run and hide cause you may be out so you have to leave well no more problems by this product it will last you all day and leave you fresh 😘💖

February 22, 2021

I love this product and it does last a long time.

I have recently been switching deodorants and trying to find one that I absolutley love. Finally I have with this dove deoderant its not only a gentle fragrence but it is very gentle and no irritating to my skin. Especially surprising since I react to a lot of different products with scents. I will be moving forward with this dove deodorant brand as it has held up to its name the best so far for me.

February 20, 2021

I would totally buy this again.

This product is fantastic. It truly does keep me dry and protected all day and all night !! I never feel like I’m sweating and it never leaves stains in my shirts. 100% recommended this.

February 01, 2021

Great product great value

This deodorant is really good and it's a very good value for its price range. It'll last you through a hot sunny day, or even a full workout. I definitely recommend it

January 17, 2021
    Maine, United States

Excellent

I am absolutely In love with my new Dove deodorant. Not only does it keep my dry all day long, I mean I don't even need to reapply halfway through the day anymore. It also smells so great and leave no white marks on my clothes at all! Highly recommended for ladies on the go!

January 11, 2021

SImple et efficace

Depuis longtemps que je l'utilise. Il est juste parfait! Efficace, avec une douce odeur qui qui permet de porter mon parfum habituel. Je n'aime pas les déodorants en gel, car je trouve qu'ils laissent une sensation d'être collant. Je préfère de loin mon Dove solide blanc.

January 08, 2021

I would buy this again loved it

I love this deodorant works really well.I have now made this my daily and go to deodorant. I don’t like scented things this was perfect. Thanks dove for this.

December 12, 2020

Best Antiperspirant on the Market!

I have struggled with finding a good deodorant/antiperspirant over the years. Either they wear off too soon or I'm left with an odour. Not with Dove antiperspirant! Finally there is a product that keeps me dry and odorless. The available scents are great and not too overpowering. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gret product at a reasonable price.