Dove 48 hrs Maximum Protection Reviews

February 23, 2020

Definitely Recommend

It smells really nice and the smell stays throughout the day. It's long-lasting and affordable, and I use it every day. It is extremely good value, and i will buy his every time i run out. Love this deodorant it's non clumping, goes on dry and does not leave marks on your clothes.

February 15, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Smoothing, lasting

I will say I am not always a fan of stick deodorant, but this one is by far my favorite. It smells lovely and lasts all day long. I do not get any irritation from it.

February 13, 2020

I would buy this again

As someone who sweats a lot at work, this is one of the only deodorants that works for me and keeps me smelling fresh and clean. I also have sensitive skin and this is one of the only deodorants that never caused a rash.

February 07, 2020
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Great value for money

This is such a game changer as in no aerosol is needed and the cream doesn't show up any white stains.
    I have recommended this to family and friends. Great value for money and it really does help sweating.

February 03, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great stuff

I have to be careful with deodorants because I get outbreaks of cysts if my skin gets stressed. I found using this made my skin incredibly soft and smooth and it kept me feeling clean. Well worth the money.

Grrreatttt

Amazing product!!!!!!!!!!! Would use again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Works amazing and lasts definitely 48 hours !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Dove!!!!!!!!!!!!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Smells great works well

I love dove range it always smells amazing and works really well, Dove is my go to, this is definitely worth buying. I love trying new dove products and always try and get the offers and stock up. I work in a kitchen and no string perfumes allowed so this deodorant does the trick.

North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Great buy!

This is a great buy ive tried out many different ones and they arent as good as this. This does exactly what it says, great protection all day long, i can even smell it the second day which i great!! Very happy with this purchase

January 31, 2020
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Dove

Works well and is easy to use. Good for sensitive skin. I wouldn't say it lasts 48 hours but 24 hours is still good especially after working out. Would recommend.

January 31, 2020
    United Kingdom

Would deffo buy again!

It dries quickly. It smells so feminine. It lasts ages. The smell lasts atleast 24hrs too. It is affordable. It is absolutely fab and I'll definitely be buying it again.