Dove 48 hrs Maximum Protection Reviews

December 03, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Dry all day

Absolutely love this product I highly recommend it for anyone who suffers from perspiration. It’s good value for money and it does actually keep you dry

November 28, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Works for me!

I bought this in place of my usual deodorant as it was out of stock. I work as an events manager and am always running about. This was very effective, in fact I have now changed to this from my usual brand.

The fragrance is lovely and light and there is no mess on application. Although this is very effective I could still do with a bit more on the days where the air on isn’t on and I’m running all over the place but all in all it’s the best I have tried!

November 28, 2019
    Luton, United Kingdom

Good

Really liked this product, especially the scent too. I really did feel protected all day. Quick drying with no excess product on my clothing. Really affordable too

November 27, 2019

would definitely by this again!!

It works very well for me!!! I never have to worry that i would smell during the day or have that feeling of having wet armpits. I would definitely recommend to a friend or a family member!!!

Great Product !!

Great Product and works as advertised , smells good , last not 48 hours but at least 30 plus depending on your day. Love the product but they need to new container its gets very messy after usage.

Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Will buy more for sure

Very pleased with the protection offered by the product agaist perspiration. Lasts up to 12 hours, sometimes even more. Very impressed and definetly will buy more. I am very picky as i'm always in the run and need it to last the whole day so i was very happy to find this item.

November 26, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Very effective just a bit pricey

I have fully converted to this deodorant from the Dove aerosols. I love that it's a cream, it absorbs really well and keeps me clean, dry and fresh all day long! I get hot really easily and when I get hot I get sweaty and this is the only deodorant I've found that can tackle the problem! I use the original scent and love how subtle but clean and fresh it smells, but I do find the price tag of £5.00 (at most retailers) a little high. It doesn't last as long as I'd like for that price but I do repurchase it whenever it's on offer as it works and I love it.

November 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Great product

Great product and helped alot my excessive sweating. Smells nice. Would buy again and definitely recommend to family and friends. Reasonable price too!

November 25, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Dove kind to skin

Used several times love the smell and that it's kind to your skin lasts ages worth every penny and is better for the environment and buy for me and my daughter

November 25, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Amazing

Love Doves deodorants so much. It’s so clean and fresh smelling and doesn’t leave white streaks if you leave it to ‘dry’ for around 30 seconds. Does slide on in a beautiful cream that feels so luxurious and special. A defo must have. I have already purchased it a few times already.