Dove 48 hrs Maximum Protection Reviews

Swindon, United Kingdom

Dove

Works well and is easy to use. Good for sensitive skin. I wouldn't say it lasts 48 hours but 24 hours is still good especially after working out. Would recommend.

United Kingdom

Would deffo buy again!

It dries quickly. It smells so feminine. It lasts ages. The smell lasts atleast 24hrs too. It is affordable. It is absolutely fab and I'll definitely be buying it again.

West Lothian, United Kingdom

I have used this product for some time.

I first got this item because I am very paranoid about body odour and I have to admit that this product has never let me down. I use it.2-3 times a day every day. This product lasts well and does not irritate. I love it and it would take an extremely good product to beat this.

Devon, United Kingdom

Goodbye B.O!

Say goodbye to stinky armpits and hello to fresh out of the shower scent. This leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and ensures good smelling underarms for over a day!

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Active lifestyle equals my new bf

This is an amazing on the go product which i can just throw in my bag to keep me fresh after a heavy 3 hour set in the gym without anyone else being able to tell afterwards.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom

A must buy

I changed brands on my deoderant and ever since i tried dove i have not bought any other . The smell is lovely and keeps me feeling fresh all day long.

England, United Kingdom

True protection

This is an excellent product that I used once all day it protect me the whole day even after going to the gym and leave my skins smooth and I have recommended to all my fiends and family

Redbridge, United Kingdom

Loved this luscious thing

So soft on my skin and lovely smelling, this items packaging is beautiful and immediately eye catching. I would buy this product for its looks and scent alone, but it was surprisingly nourishing and also did provide protection, I’m not sure for the full 48 hours but certainly a very good protection

Sunderland, United Kingdom

great

This is the first dove deodorant that my daughter has used and she loves it. It is an amazing product, works great for her it is great value and it lasts a good few hours while she is at school. she would highly recommend to anyone who finds deodorant that doesn't last long

United Kingdom

Dove

I have used this several weeks and have to say I am very impressed its easy leaves no residue marks and smells fresh too. Its small easy to carry and take on holiday too