Dove advanced care Reviews
#12 in Bath & Body

March 19, 2019

déodorisant

J'adore se désodorisant, il dure longtemps et ils sent bon, plusieurs choix sont offerte pour tout les gout et il existent deux format, il ne tache pas non plus

March 18, 2019

One of my favs!

I love that this product dries almost immediately and is not wet and sticky like some other brands. The light scent is nice and I never feel the need to reapply halfway through my day

March 14, 2019

Excellent!

A nice dry deodorant that doesn’t stain or make you feel greasy when you apply it. I really love the soft, light scent. Also I noticed that it doesn’t collect fabric from your clothes.

March 08, 2019

Très bien

Il ne laisse aucune odeur en 24 heure de sueur ! J’ai adorer et je vais très certainement le racheter sa vaut vraiment la peine . Mon homme utilise le même car aucune trace sur le noir

March 02, 2019

My go to!

I've tried a variety on deodorant's but nothing has worked as effectively as Dove. It does a great job last throughout the day and keeping me feeling fresh. It's always on sale so also provide great value. I will say it leaves stains on my clothes so I just need to be careful!

March 01, 2019

Super

Pile Poile ce qu'il faut, odeur génial, très efficace que ce soit légèreté, n'hérite pas la peau, ne tâche pas, facile a utiliser, je le conseil vraiment.

February 19, 2019

J'adore

Doux et sens très bon !! Ma peau adore pas besoin d'en remettre souvent il dure longtemps! Son look est attirant pour les yeux et il rien très bien dans la main

February 18, 2019

I will continuously buy this product

This deoderant has become my go to over the years. I tried it a few years ago after seeing numerous commercials for it and can say with confidence that it works. My skin looks and feels great, and I can feel confident knowing that I smell good all day.
    As a bonus, I can often find it on sale making it very affordable over other brands.
    Love, love, love it!

February 12, 2019

I will keep buying this product

I love this product and it does wonders for my skin. I will keep buying this product cause it does wonder for my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who will listen.

February 06, 2019

Dove Advanced Care

This is affordable to my family and I 100 percent and we use it all the time. I highly recommend this to people I see and talk to. The quality is very good.