Dove Advanced Care Anti-perspirant Pearl Reviews

May 29, 2018

Dove deodorant

Dove advanced antiperspirant deodorant for women I like how it keeps my arm pits nice and dry and smelling fresh no sweaty arm pits with. Dove. I love Dove products recommend it to my daughter know only one she uses 😁

May 29, 2018

Dove advance care antiperspirant.

Dove product is my favorite one.i like this product fragrance. Dove pearl antiperspirant now is my favorite one i like to buy this product again and again.

May 25, 2018

It works

I tried this brand in a few difference fragrances and really enjoyed the softness to which it goes on and the non transferring onto my clothes.

I would use again, definitely worth the purchase.

May 16, 2018

This is the best product hands down!!!!

I've tried pretty much every kind you could think of, and I would recommend dove. It does exactly what it's suppose to do I would definetly continue buying this product every time now... Thank you

May 14, 2018

Alright

this product does what it’s supposed to do but it’s not anything spectacular for me, the scents don’t cut it they bother my nose and seem to interfere with whatever perfume I would wear. And this deodorant leave white marks on all my dark clothes, I don’t like it it didn’t work for me

May 14, 2018

Good Product

G o o d p r o d u c t I w o u l d u s e a g a i n. I w o u l d l i k e to see the product offered at more locations, hard to find sometimes in Canada.

May 12, 2018

Awsome!

I love this product it works very good. I love the way it feels on my skin. It smells nice and leaves me smelling good. Its not expensive and is avaliable everywhere. Dove in general makes good products.

May 11, 2018

Looks great, smells better

I really enjoyed the scent, it didn't last as long as some antiperspirants do but it worked fairly well. The easy to hold container makes it a favorite around our house.

May 07, 2018

Smooth, non sticky

smells good for 48 hrs plus.
    Product last long, don't need to put on a perfume with this.
    Washes off easily with soap unlike some deodorants.
    The price is pretty descent for this product. I will continue to use this

May 05, 2018

?

I love it so much does not irritate my skin I buy dove for my whole family now was told it's the best use and it always still smells good at the end of the day