Dove Advanced Care Antipersirant Deodorant - Rose Petals Reviews

April 17, 2019

Very nice

Very nice smell, nice bottle and easy to use, no mess or residue, I like how you can get the soap and body wash in the same scent as the deodorant stick!

March 19, 2019

I bought this product to try something new .

I bought it to try something new. I love the fragrance and how effective it is. it is gentle and reasonably priced. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a more effective product with a nice fragrance.

Great product

I love the scent. Would recommend this to everyone. Never have to worry if your not protect. Feels nice on. Wouldn't use any other deodorant. Also does come unscented for the days you are wearing perfume.

Love it!

Dove advanced care deodoranr is the only deodorant I can use because I have sensitive skin. This is my favourite and it smells so good!the scent isn’t too overpowering and it lasts all day!

March 15, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

my too go

I love this deodorant when I apply it it last all day without the need to reapply. I love the scent it has. It does not leave residue on my clothes. I recommend this deodorant.

2.2/5

March 15, 2019
    New York, United States

It does smell lovely

I have been trying numerous deodorants. I still get the white marks on shirts. I need to reapply throughout the day. Again, it's a nice smell. But I'm looking for longer lasting.

March 04, 2019

I would buy this again, perhaps try other scents as well

Very enjoyable scent, did the job it was made for and left a soft comfotable feeing. Reasonably priced and a great brand! Highly recommended. Also, the packaging is clean and sleek.

February 28, 2019

Nice smell

It works quite well. I do like the smell of roses although I have tried the other scents of deorderent that they have as well. This one is ok nothing different from the rest. Not that I can see anyways.

February 27, 2019

Lovely scent

I have always used Dove deodorant, I just love how it works, keeps my sensitive armpit area soft and smooth.. and every scent that I have tried smells nice.
    I just recently bought and tried the Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Petals. This have such a lovely soft scent, and does smell like roses ! And like every other Dove deodorant, it left my armpit area soft and smooth.
    This deodorant does last 24 hrs, but after I exercise, or workout, I do apply another wipe or two to keep smelling fresh.