Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant - Rose Petals Reviews

October 02, 2019

summer best friend

this is my summer best friend. Bought this again and again, prevent from sweating a lot and smelling like a animal. lol Even my school club gives them as giveaway so most of my friends get it from there. I just love it

October 01, 2019

Love it

I love the smell of it and it stayed off my clothes and it did last mostly all day, mostly when I’m a psw you. We do sweat a lot: I would buy this item again.

October 01, 2019

Good

The deodorant was good it had a lovely smell. Unfortunately for me it didn’t last all day and I had to reapply at least twice. If you don’t sweat like a mad woman like I do then this deodorant is perfect. I wish I could say it works for me because the smell was amazing and didnt leave as much residue.

3.2/5

September 06, 2019

Does the job

Works well and keeps my pits dry. Has a light rosy fragrance not too strong. I can apply it in the morning and not have to worry about reapplying until the next day. Would definitely recommend.

September 04, 2019

Great buy

Feels amazing on skin , no white marks , so stains on clothes , fresh smelll . Last all day long .... Feels amazing on skin , no white marks , so stains on clothes , fresh smelll . Last all day long .... Feels amazing on skin , no white marks , so stains on clothes , fresh smelll . Last all day long ....

August 30, 2019

Smells good

I bought it and it left me surprised that it is long lasting as it's smell lasts for 24hr plus it left my underarms soft and smooth with no sweat at all.

August 28, 2019
    Florida, United States

Soft and beautiful

I love the Dove advanced care deodorant, the lavender scent smells heavenly, it makes my skin feel fresh, soft and smooth. The live the fact that it does not leave any white residue on my clothes or on my skin,this product keeps me feeling fresh the whole day and I don't have to worry about perspiration on my beautiful silk blouses.

August 20, 2019

This Deodorant makes me smelling like rose's!

This product has been the far most best product that has helped me smelling like Heaven. Although its price is quite expensive but the efficiency and the benefits on your skin is unexplainable. I am proud to say that i recommend and suggest to use this product to get the best results. You'll be happy before you know it. I feel like my armpits has been more effective towards it and made my pits are more healthy. My armpits is usually sweaty at the end of the day n this has made a huge difference in what i use for my products. The deodorant is the best match along the way after the shower. I would love to promote this product for those who are similar to my sweaty situation. Overall, I'm glad to say that Dove deodorant is an amazing brand to use on your armpits knowing that you'll be smelling better than ever.

August 13, 2019

Best Deodorant I have ever used! Especially the Rose Petals

I have always used Dove products. The deodorant is especially of good quality. The smell is great. People always think i am wearing perfume and often ask me what it's called and where can they get it. I just smile and tell them that it's deodorant. They always say ya, right. Really what is it. So i take it out of my purse and show them. So proud to ware something that smells so good and gets the job done ! And it lasts !

August 12, 2019

Smells so good

This product has such a great smell to it, I absolutely love it, and it goes on very nicely, not sticky or anything, and it lasts a long time, very happy with this product