Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

July 31, 2020

Great go to

I would recommend, this is our go to as it goes on sale quite often at Shoppers and works really well. Lovely scents available as well. I especially like the one that has a rose scent

July 11, 2020

It is useful and always love to buy again

Dove deodorant is so good, smell in this is so pleasant. Good product in summer.
    Recommend to everyone. It is so handy and always in my bag👌👌👌👌👌

July 03, 2020

Love this product

Would definitely recommend this product to everyone ! Wide range of scents , nice application, affordable ! How could you go wrong trying this product

June 18, 2020

Keeps my teenager fresh

I bought it for my self and my 13 year old stole it and has been using it. Since she started using it she smells fresher and doesn't stink anymore. I have sensitive skin and do not react when I use it like I have with other brands.

Love this

This is my go to deodorant now. I like the spay kind better and dove is my favourite. It keeps you dry for the whole day and feeling fresh without worrying about it. Love this would recommend it

Fantastic

Great reliable product which I have been using for years. Dependable and lightly scented, many different fragrances to choose from. I have sensitive skin and this does not cause irritation. I tend to buy a couple and leave one in my gym bag and at work etc.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I definitely buy this product again...

Eversince, I’d love dove product..it works well and the fragrance of each product are just perfect not to strong and stays 48 hours..I definitely recommend this product,my family is using this always..this our brand..

June 14, 2020

I would buy this product again and again!

June 12, 2020

Helps with razor bumps

I watched a viral tiktok that said if you put this deodorant (the one with the cucumber on the front) on a specific area after you shave, it will help with the razor bumps and irritation. I tried it and it truly helps! It leaves you feeling so much smoother as well! I use this regularly now!!

June 09, 2020

Go-to antiperspirant

This antiperspirant is definitely my go to. I am a woman who post-partum has been SUPER SWEATY!!!! It’s embarrassing for me with sweat stains or odour. I find this product eliminates a lot of sweat stains and any odour that comes with it. I am more confident in my day to day activities with this product.