Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

May 27, 2020

Les meilleurs déodorants! Je suis vendu àDove!!

J'adore les produits Déodorants Dove. Ils sont doux pour la peau et sont très performants! Ils sont à un bon prix donc bonne qualité pour le prix. Les senteurs sont excellentes,

May 23, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect and comfortable!

I use this product every day, and it is perfect. I would buy it again and again because it is very comfortable. It's also free of alcohol, and other common irritants, so it's safe for sensitive skin types.

May 17, 2020

LOVE THIS!!!

This antiperspirant is the only one i will use from now on. Keeps me dry all day!! I would tell anyone who is up running around all day at work to try this, you will not be disappointed.

May 02, 2020

Great scent big not great odour masking

I so wanted to live this. Great moisture for underarms, the scent is divine but.... I smell, this product didn’t have long lasting scent coverage. I put it on before bed and I smelled like bo the next morning. Probably great for those of us who wake up looking like roses but not good for big sweaters.

April 28, 2020

Adopté!!

Dès que je l’ai essayé, je l’ai adopté!
    Aucune sensation collante à l’application ni pendant toute la journée. Il est super efficace et sent tellement bon.

April 22, 2020

Great Product

I love the Dove Advanced Antiperspirant Deodorant. It smells great in all the scents. Goes on smoothly, does not leave white marks on black clothing. Works great for perspiration. The only thing I find is if you perspire more then average it does not stop it but it does slow it down.

April 21, 2020

Works perfectly well for me!

I used to have transpiration problems, but DOVE ADVANCED CARE ANTIPERSPIRANT DEODORANT really helped me and my confidence. I use it everyday now and at the end of the day I'm not wet or smelling! I love it :)

April 21, 2020

Does the trick in keeping you fresh

During this crisis and lock down, I have been focused on eating healthier, and doing high intensive at home workouts to lose weight and tone. These workouts will make you sweat and definitely push your body to the limits. I use this deodorant before the workout and find that it truly does the trick.

April 20, 2020

un bon produit de qualité

Un antitranspirant légèrement parfumé qui vous permet de vous sentir frais et propre toute la journée. Je préfère généralement les sprays secs, mais celui-ci est si doux pour la peau et ne laisse pas de résidus sur les vêtements que je pourrais changer pour celui-ci.

April 19, 2020

Would buy again

I love this deodorant. It works great. It’s the only deodorant that works for me. It last all day and I don’t have to worry about sweating or smelly armpits.