Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

August 20, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Fresh Pittys!

This deo smells amazing and oh so fresh! Keeps my hyperhydrosis at bay and my pits smelling like fresh cut cucumbers ;) Yeah....yeah yeah.. 150 characters to submit.

August 14, 2019

I buy this product all the time.

This is the only deodorant that I use. I’ve never had bad reactions to this one. Other ones I would get irritation and/or a rash, but not with Dove deodorant.

August 13, 2019

Great

With this deodorant I have never had the issue where I have sweat through it like every other deodorant! They have various scents which is perfect to match with a perfume. I really like this product.

August 09, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Brilliant!

I Have used this deodorant for years now, And its smells beautiful, Even after i have been dancing on comps in the heat all day i still don't get all nasty & sweaty! I still smell very nice with the deodorant.
    This really does last for hours.

August 07, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Love this Deodorant

I have used Dove for years. And then this one came out. Oh my goodness I absolutely love this. I got my girls hooked on it too. I love how it goes on. I love the smell. I love that it doesn't leave Mark's on my clothing. I highly recommend this product. And I know I will keep buying it. Thank you.

August 07, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love dove products

I love mostly everything Dove makes. There deodorant smells amazing and last all day . If ur just laying around or working and sweating all day you will be happy. I only use Dove deodorant and have been for years.

August 06, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Best deodorant

I love this deodorant. it actually works and keeps you skin smooth and soft. It protects your skin while keeping you smelling fresh. I love the scents it comes in too! I love all Dove products.

August 05, 2019

Would never buy a different deo

I wouldn't buy a different deodorant if you paid me to. I love this deodorant it always has me covered after long days at school it always has me smelling like a snack. The coconut flavor is my favorite scent for sure

July 30, 2019

Its perfect

I love everything about Dove products from head to toe.and I trusted them on my sensitive skin.i love the smell and and dont makes you sweat for long day.no odors.no stain unlike deodorant does.

July 26, 2019

Very good deodorant

This deodorant does the job very well. been using this for quite some time and it is my go to for deodorants. I never have to reapply and it doesn't leave stains or any residue.