Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

December 04, 2020

Clean not sticky

One thing i can say it i love anything Dove. The smalls are amazing and always stay fresh. Wearing the deodorant you dont get that sticky feeling or chalked feeling you would from some. It glides on nice and doesnt leave marks or your clothing. With is always a plus.

December 03, 2020

good deodorant

Dove advanced care antiperspirant deodorant works very well. It doesn't create any white lines and it lasts all day. It also effectively avoids sweat stains.

December 03, 2020

I love it!

Just like all the Dove products this one is amazing as well. i love the light smell, and i love how long it stays on your body. You do not feel sweaty or itchy and it is such a great product for sensitive skin as well.

November 30, 2020

Good value

Very good value and scent. This is definitely the best drugstore deoderant, it is good for sensitive skin. The only bad thing is that it sticks and then rubs off in little bits when you take a shower

November 30, 2020

I would buy this again

Works well. I need something that is very effective and this seemed to do the trick. I Have used other products but they did not work as well as this one. I would repurchase. I prefer the cucumber scent the best.

2.8/5

November 19, 2020

Had better

I purchased because it was on sale. It was the middle of summer and i walk to and from school let me tell you i needed a shower after that i smelled and def didnt keep me dry like other brands have in the past.

November 15, 2020

I bought the "Apple and White Tea"

It smells amazing! And last for a long time!! I usually have to reapply other brands twice a day, but this one lasts me a full day! I really like and recommend it!

November 10, 2020

I would buy buy this

This is a very good product, goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave a mark.the smell is impeccable and always leaves you smelling fresh. Good all season use

November 10, 2020

I will buy this product again

This is a great product and works very well. Keeps me dry and smelling great the whole day. I would definitely buy this again and the price in the stores are decent

November 05, 2020

Love the product.

I would love to buy it again and again , amazing fragrance it has. Love the price range at what is offered at. So happy buying it. Strongly recommended .