Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

2.8/5

November 19, 2020

Had better

I purchased because it was on sale. It was the middle of summer and i walk to and from school let me tell you i needed a shower after that i smelled and def didnt keep me dry like other brands have in the past.

October 29, 2020

Not sure

Not sure how much I like it. Works but not great. It was cheap and the smell sucked but it helped me in the moment. Would use it again so it was not a bad purchase.

October 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Didn’t work for me

I love the dove brand but unfortunately the deodorant doesn’t work for me. I do a lot of physical work and go to the gym and it seems to work for a few hours and then it makes my pits smell horrible, I would rather have gone without.

2.7/5

March 23, 2020

It didn’t work for me

It has a pretty nice odor but I have strong sweat so it didn’t really work for me maybe if you don’t sweat that much this is a good product for you, not for all

March 03, 2020

Go to

This is my go to brand of antiperspirant. Controls sweat, body odour and still leaves me fresh. Go to is the cucumber, the smell is mild and doesn’t give me headaches. Spray is my fav.

July 03, 2019

Gets the job done

Good value for money, no strong scent which is good and leaves close to none residue. I like the brand a lot and would definitely recommend it to other customers

March 13, 2019

It works

I have been a fan of dove for years now with deodorant, but unfortunately as of lately I find that this one has been giving me allergic reactions under my armpits which haven't been the greatest to deal with. So for very sensitive skin I would just be careful on the kind you're getting

2.8/5

February 11, 2019

Didn’t help at all

I put this on, expecting it to help do what deodorant should do, and I still sweat right away and started getting the “bad” smell. I do not recomend this if you can’t find deodorants that work for you.