Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

January 04, 2021

I would buy this product again

It keeps you smelling fresh and clean all day long. I love the smell of this and it’s affordable. The only thing I would change would be for it to be “invisible” I find if you get it on your clothes it turns a little white

December 27, 2020

Good product

I love dove as I have been using dove since I was a kid. I love their stuff and the demo stick is one of my favourites. It keeps me fresh with good and sweet smell of its flavour.

3.2/5

December 24, 2020

Dove

I use this often to avoid marks on my clothes however I do find i have to reapply a few times in a day. It does work well with not transferring to clothing being why I still purchase it.

December 04, 2020

Clean not sticky

One thing i can say it i love anything Dove. The smalls are amazing and always stay fresh. Wearing the deodorant you dont get that sticky feeling or chalked feeling you would from some. It glides on nice and doesnt leave marks or your clothing. With is always a plus.

November 30, 2020

I would buy this again

Works well. I need something that is very effective and this seemed to do the trick. I Have used other products but they did not work as well as this one. I would repurchase. I prefer the cucumber scent the best.

November 10, 2020

I will buy this product again

This is a great product and works very well. Keeps me dry and smelling great the whole day. I would definitely buy this again and the price in the stores are decent

November 05, 2020

Love the product.

I would love to buy it again and again , amazing fragrance it has. Love the price range at what is offered at. So happy buying it. Strongly recommended .

November 03, 2020

I wouldn't mind buying this product

It is easy to use and nothing crazy. I wouldn't mind buying it again since it is at a very affordable price. You can find this products any so many different drug stores like Walmart or shoppers.

October 30, 2020

Good for the skin, good for odor

I should not use antiperspirant deodorant it every day my doctors said, but the Dove one is so gentle for my skin that there is no issue. Ok ok, I skip one day here and there, like pyjama day. But not much, this Dove is a life safer cause I sweet a lot!

October 28, 2020

Would recommend.

I find it doesn't last very long but it is the only brand I can use without developing a rash. Would recommend buying two and keeping one in your purse. It smells great.