Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

March 06, 2019

Love it!!

I would definitely recommend this deodarant!! Kept me fresh and clean all day!! soft on your underarms and the shea butter was wonderful.Made Me not worry about sweat smells all through the day.

March 05, 2019

Smells so fresh, but doesn't work for me!!

I am obsessed with the smell of this deodorant. It smells so fresh. I did however find that the anti-perspirant didnt work that well to presvent wetness under my arms. Also after prolonged use i found almost like build up under my armpits. I had to scrub extra long in the shower to remove it daily. Dont exactly know what the cause of this was. I have had to switch my deoderant out to another product because of this.

March 02, 2019

My go to!

I've tried a variety on deodorant's but nothing has worked as effectively as Dove. It does a great job last throughout the day and keeping me feeling fresh. It's always on sale so also provide great value. I will say it leaves stains on my clothes so I just need to be careful!

March 01, 2019

Super

Pile Poile ce qu'il faut, odeur génial, très efficace que ce soit légèreté, n'hérite pas la peau, ne tâche pas, facile a utiliser, je le conseil vraiment.

February 26, 2019

best deodorant

this deodorant leaves you feeling and smelling amazing. I would highly recommend this brand of deodorant. I have a stick at home to use as well as in my purse and at my desk at work. love it and keeps me smelling awesome

February 25, 2019

J'ai adopter se produit tout senteur

Jai toi eu beaucoup de misère à trouver un antisudorifique qui m3 convenait. Étant adolescente je trouvais que malgré tout l'odeur revenais depuis se temps je me souviens plus combien j'ai pu en essayer jusqu'à se que une amie me parle de dove. J'ai tout de suite su à l'application qu'il était différent, la texture la fragrance disons qu'au début il ny en avait que 2 ou 3 fragrance. Dove ont tellement évolué que depuis plus 25 ans j'utilise se désodorisant j'adore toute les odeurs même ma fille qui est maintenant une jeune femme utilise le dove au concombre et elle ne changerait pas non plus .
    Merci Dove tu as changé ma vie.

Love this product

I just recently changed to dove and decided to try out this deaorent and i loveee it . It doesnt leave stands . And it always smells fresh . And its good pricing . Definitely will continue to purchase this .thanks dove!!!

My Go-to Favourite!

I've been using this for 2 years now, and I wouldn't go back to my old brand. It smells fresh and doesn't bleed onto clothing. I would encourage others to try it.

February 23, 2019

It smells great

This deodarant smells really good but is not that invisible but it smells good. I found that it is much better than others I have used. The smell is not bad.

February 22, 2019

Great

Good product. I used this product and had a great experience. Definitely will try it again as a deodorant. It’s dry and no spot on clothes. Definitely recommend to other people