Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

January 16, 2020

Good deodorant

Great deodorant for the value smells nice and fresh! I love the scent , it’s thebest thing that has worked for me angina prespire a lot.
    Will continue to purchase.

January 16, 2020

Amazing

Highly recommended this works really well. I've tried so many products and after a while I still smell this has been truly amazing no smell no sweat. Try it

January 15, 2020

Awsome

Like the product very much. I feel fresh all day. Goes on smooth. Clean scent. Not over powering.
    Would definetly recommend. Will try different scents.

January 08, 2020

Daughter loves this

My 14 year old daughter loves this. She smells great all day after gym or track practice. She has tried other ones and has not liked them at all. She smells fresh and never has to worry about if she stinks.

January 06, 2020

It really works well!

Super smooth application and protects all day long. Can actually go the next day without an application if one forgets. No stinging after waxing or shaving. Very nice soft, fresh scent as well. Not over powering at all. The 74g lasts a long time. More bang for your buck.

January 05, 2020

Really Great Product!

I get sweaty really easily, and this product kept my perspiration in check. I also noticed that the smell was very light, and not at all overpowering. It did leave the slightest residue, though.

December 31, 2019

Goes on So Smooth!

I hadn't used Dove deodorant for awhile and decided to try it again and was so impressed. This went onto my armpit so smoothly - it was like applying a cloud. It comes in so many scents so there will be a scent for everyone - I really enjoyed the Powder Soft and Caring Coconut scents. Also great that this last all day without the need to reapply.

December 21, 2019

My go to deordant

I love the light smell, it's not over powering. I feel comfortable the entire day and I don't catch any body odor smell as the day goes on. it's my go to

December 13, 2019

This product is the best I have used in a long time.

This product is the best I have used in a long time. It keeps my under arm dry and fresh all day. It's also very affordable and I love this fragrance.

December 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I live everything Dove

This product works great, with no burning, or irritation. Lovely fresh scents, quality you can always count on.
    I love how Dove products represent everyone, of every size, every skin type.