Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

I would buy this again

Really does protect for 24 hrs. Put it on at 730am and worled all day and brought family swimming at the pool and still protected. Havent had a great product in a while.

Not sure

Not sure how much I like it. Works but not great. It was cheap and the smell sucked but it helped me in the moment. Would use it again so it was not a bad purchase.

Buy again

I love Dove it works well for me love the fragrance it is not clumpy goes on smooth I recommend this product it's great it's my go to always I tried lot of different deodorants but this one is what works for me

Saskatchewan, Canada

Didn’t work for me

I love the dove brand but unfortunately the deodorant doesn’t work for me. I do a lot of physical work and go to the gym and it seems to work for a few hours and then it makes my pits smell horrible, I would rather have gone without.

October 28, 2020

Would recommend.

I find it doesn't last very long but it is the only brand I can use without developing a rash. Would recommend buying two and keeping one in your purse. It smells great.

October 26, 2020

Great product

The product is really effective, controls body odor and sweat. However, leaves some marks so rating it 4 stars mainly on dark clothes. Otherwise great product, would recommend to friends and family.

October 23, 2020

J'adore!

Je rachète toujours ce produit. Ça sent très bon, mais doux. J'aime le fais que ça ne sente pas trop fort. De plus, il ne tâche pas mes vêtements. Je l'aime beaucoup!

October 22, 2020

Would buy it again, great value

This deodorant goes on very smooth and does not leave any clumps or white residue on you or your clothes. The smell is nice and fresh but not too overpowering or strong.

October 22, 2020

Great product for a fair price

Trying deodorants is an ongoing process for me, I have to try 10 to get one that will work for me, this one is great, effective, no to smelly and no too much marks on clothes. Love it.

October 19, 2020

First time trying spray deo and I like it!

First time trying spray deodorant and I am surprised, feels nice and dry. Still leaves a white residue on your black clothing which is not the best but overall I think I will convert to spary going forward.