Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

January 15, 2019

Produit de bonne qualité et le choix de parfum est bon!

J’aime beaucoup ce produit, il est de très bonne qualité et le le choix de parfum est très bien aussi. Vous pouvez passer toute la journée sans avoir besoin d’une retouche. Vraiment un très bon choix!

January 14, 2019

Revu cool

J utilise Dove advanced care depuis plusieurs années. J utilise ces produits pour garder mes aisselles au sec et douce. 48 h de protections pour les odeur. J adore ce produit

January 12, 2019

I will continue to buy Dove products...love them

The dove body wash is great!! No stickiness or film left behind..skin clean, silky soft and glowing. Same with the Dove soap bars...they clean as good as the body wash and the bars last a long time. I also use the bars once almost used up in my drawers to make my clothes smell nice.

Fresh feeling

This is the number one deodorant I buy all the time. It does not have an overpowering scent, as I have allergies. The scent is strong enough to know it's there, but not overpowering. No white residue left on clothing. Very smooth going on. It has a little bit higher price point than other deodorants, but totally worth it. It even holds up well in my gym bag in the hot car. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Love this deodorant!

I love the smell and texture of Dove Advanced Care. It goes on smooth and I never notice it on my clothing like some other deodorants. It isn’t super cheap, but it is worth the extra money.

Dove advanced care deodorant

I like it so much that I keep one in my purse whenever I go out, for use in emergency situations. It has a wonderful scent and leaves no residue after applying. Leaves one with a wonderful, fresh feeling, while smelling great!

very clean

so my hubby hates change but i decided to buy this anyway and not his normal shampoo that he normally buys and that night he used it ever since then he doesnt like to admit it but he loves how clean it make his hair and body it has a freh smell and not too over powering like other shampoos we always have a bottle of this in our show and we run to the store when we are ll out

September 20, 2018

Dove Advanced Care Deodorant

I love feminine smelling deodorants and this is the best I have ever found!! When I put it on my husband asks if I put perfume on it smells so good and works so good as well!! Definitely my favorite deodorant!!