Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

June 14, 2020

I would buy this product again and again!

June 12, 2020

Helps with razor bumps

I watched a viral tiktok that said if you put this deodorant (the one with the cucumber on the front) on a specific area after you shave, it will help with the razor bumps and irritation. I tried it and it truly helps! It leaves you feeling so much smoother as well! I use this regularly now!!

June 09, 2020

Go-to antiperspirant

This antiperspirant is definitely my go to. I am a woman who post-partum has been SUPER SWEATY!!!! It’s embarrassing for me with sweat stains or odour. I find this product eliminates a lot of sweat stains and any odour that comes with it. I am more confident in my day to day activities with this product.

June 09, 2020

this product is perfect for active people like me

I love this product because everytime I jog or do some exercise my shirt doesn't get wet sweat stains the product really speaks for its name. I will definitely buy this one again and again

June 04, 2020

LOVE IT

love it!!!!! great natural smelling deodorant that stays fresh all day! great product quality and price isn't too bad. great purchase! also easy to find, can be purchased in Walmart, Costco, Target, or even online!

May 27, 2020

Les meilleurs déodorants! Je suis vendu àDove!!

J'adore les produits Déodorants Dove. Ils sont doux pour la peau et sont très performants! Ils sont à un bon prix donc bonne qualité pour le prix. Les senteurs sont excellentes,

May 23, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect and comfortable!

I use this product every day, and it is perfect. I would buy it again and again because it is very comfortable. It's also free of alcohol, and other common irritants, so it's safe for sensitive skin types.

May 17, 2020

LOVE THIS!!!

This antiperspirant is the only one i will use from now on. Keeps me dry all day!! I would tell anyone who is up running around all day at work to try this, you will not be disappointed.

May 02, 2020

Great scent big not great odour masking

I so wanted to live this. Great moisture for underarms, the scent is divine but.... I smell, this product didn’t have long lasting scent coverage. I put it on before bed and I smelled like bo the next morning. Probably great for those of us who wake up looking like roses but not good for big sweaters.

April 28, 2020

Adopté!!

Dès que je l’ai essayé, je l’ai adopté!
    Aucune sensation collante à l’application ni pendant toute la journée. Il est super efficace et sent tellement bon.