Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 24, 2019

I would buy this product over and over and this product i us

Its one of the best product i have use it keeps me dry and fresh and is a very reasonable product price that can be afford .I dont use no other product but the dove.

January 24, 2019

J'achèterai toujours ce produit maintenant

Ce produit est magnifique il à une très bonne odeur qui dur vraiment longtemps 😀
    Aucune mauvaise odeur déplaisante
    Il donne vraiment le rendement quil affirme

January 24, 2019

great value for a good price!

l'll definitely be trying this product again because its very effective and is gentle on my skin! Its super lightweight, doesn't stain clothes and smells very nice too.

Dove does the job

I saw this product on sale and thought I would give it a try. I was very pleased with how well it worked. It kept me dry all day long and even made my skin feel silky. Would I buy it again? You bet I would, in fact I alreay have.

January 24, 2019

This product is simply the best I have used .

I highly recommend this product. The scent I chose was caring coconut. Very subtle scent, something only the person wearing it can smell. Keeps me dry and I sweat alot. Thank you Dove!

January 18, 2019

Dove antisudifique

Doux pour la peau, il sent tres bon, offre une bonne valeur qualité prix.
    Na pas taché mon linge ce que j'ai beaucoup apprécié.
    Je le recommande fortement.

January 18, 2019

J’adore ce produit

J’adore ce produit, j’aime essayé tout le nouveaux produits Dove, à chaque fois je suis satisfaite et j’adopte le produit. Nous sommes une famille nombreuse et nous avons tous la peau sensible et les produits Dove sont parfaits pour nous

July 19, 2018

Would Recommend This Product

I have used this antiperspirant for quite a while. Goes on very smoothly, feels great - not sticky at all. Subtle smell that I really like. Also, no surprise for a Dove product, the price is very reasonable. Most of all it is a great anti-prespirant that really works.

July 17, 2018

Advanced Care is my new Go-to

I used to use the regular Dove antiperspirant. I switched to the Advanced Care. I LOVE it. I have some in my gym bag, purse and at home. I usually have to only apply once. The smell is mild and refreshing. I will continue to use this for many years. Thanks Dove for making great products!

June 26, 2018

Best deodorant ever !!

Only discovered this product 6 months ago but wish I had earlier . Leaves me feeling fresh and smelling great ! There are many different scents to choose from and it definitely last 24-48 hours . I never have to worry about re-applying !