Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 09, 2021

I sweat terribly, this I do not!

I taje medication for ptsd which causes you to sweat a lot. So bad it was embarrassing until I started using this. Before I could put deodorant on several times an do nothing, this brand saves the day.

February 09, 2021
    United States

Great product

I love this deodorant. I have sensitive underarms and this product doesn't cause me to breakout with any type of rash. It is also long lasting and controls odor almost all day depending on how active you are.

United Kingdom

Dove roll on...

Works okay. I love the fact it isn't wet and more wax like compared to some. Smells lovely and clean. Does the job and prefect for my scenitive skin. Leave no rash and easy to remove with warm soapy water.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Dove roll on deodorant

You can get so many different scent dove roll on deodorants. They are the only deodorant I use because they actually last the whole 48hours that it says it lasts and keeps me smelling fresher for longer. Go dove!

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great Product

I love the subtle smell. It keeps me feeling fresh all day. It’s a fresh smell that lasts. Always calms and moisturising on my razor rash. It hasn’t stained any of my clothes. The only deodorant that I use.

February 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Leaves no marks!

I always buy this deodorant as it has a lovely subtle scent, really soft on the underarms and doesn’t leave any stickiness or white marks! It’s a little more expensive than some others but I tend to buy it when it’s on offer. Definitely one of my favourites to use.

January 13, 2021

Full protection!

I have always Seem to struggle with extra sweaty pits and the yellow stains under the armpits. Since using this product it’s the only one that I use not only to get rid of the white spots and to reduce my sweating, even when I do sweat the sense available are awesome. Will never switch products

January 05, 2021

Very good product it’s my favourite go to

It works very well and doesn’t leave stains. Dove does have a lot lovely different sents to chose from so you can change it up every time you run out.

January 04, 2021

I would buy this product again

It keeps you smelling fresh and clean all day long. I love the smell of this and it’s affordable. The only thing I would change would be for it to be “invisible” I find if you get it on your clothes it turns a little white

December 27, 2020

Good product

I love dove as I have been using dove since I was a kid. I love their stuff and the demo stick is one of my favourites. It keeps me fresh with good and sweet smell of its flavour.