Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 24, 2021

My fav

This is my go to deodorant. It is inexpensive and lasts me a long time with daily use. It smells all day. I love that I still smell fresh after a 8 hour work day

March 07, 2021
    United Kingdom

Love this product. It does not stain my clothes.

I am a loyal Dove Deodorant customer. This deo does not stain clothes, gives me total protection (especially after those long hours of workout sessions, it gives me freshness). Totally worth it!

March 07, 2021

Excellent non-drying deodorant

This deodorant does a great job keeping me dry without drying out my skin. Some deodorants leave my skin dry and itchy, but Dove keeps me fresh! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s current deodorant is too drying or irritating.

March 06, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Does the job

I use this deodorant all the time. It keeps me smelling fresh all day long and has a nice smell to it. Use this and you won’t be disappointed!! 🤗🤗🤗

February 26, 2021

Amazing Product

Its an amazing product. My friend recommended me and then I purchase it perfectly works more than 12 hours for me in Summer time.. I will definitely be purchasing it again and highly recommend the same.

February 23, 2021

I would buy this product again I feel confident wearing it

This product is awesome I love that it doesn’t have to wrong of a scent it is smooth and makes my armpits feel good I would definitely buy this over and over love it

February 18, 2021

Gentle on underarms

I try to change up my deodorant brand a few times a year. Some brands cause me to break out, but with dove I find my underarms are softer and the scent stays with you through out the day

INCREDIBLE!!

My all time favourite deodorant! Smells nice not too strong and does it’s job. There are never any deodorant marks on my clothes either which is a must for me. Love this!

Good product

I love this product smell so good and the best is that leave the skin softer than other products. Dove is the best product for the skin and also for my baby

Effective

I like this product because it is effective and it smells great. It also doesn't leave any residue on my clothes. Also lasts very long compared to the other products I tried!