4.1/5
Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish AP Reviews

March 12, 2018

This makes my skin feel like I'm a teenager again!!!

I have very sensitive skin and everything seems too dry or too perfumey or just too yucky! But this stuff rocks and makes my skin feel like silk! I feel like I've bathed in pure silk!

March 11, 2018

J’adore

Moi je nest pas aimé ce produits
    Car ma peau ne prend pas ce produit elle devien rouge
    Mes ma copine oui elle en achète souvent
    Elle aime beaucoup celui pour bebe par contre.
    Merci

March 07, 2018

I will be buying this again

I loved loved loved this product it was so amazing. When I ran out I left the house and got more (that day.) I will definitely buy this product again.

2.8/5

March 06, 2018

I would try it again

I think it is rich and smooth..as i am getting older i like the way it mademy skin fill..it was not oily..it gave off a nice scent. Helps skin not to be so dry

February 25, 2018

Yasssss

I have the cucumber one and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin, and also lasts all day. considering it's price it works so damn well. I definetly recommend it!

February 25, 2018

I would buy this product again.

I used to use the Dove regular AP, Powder Scent but the last time I had to purchase more they did not have any at the store so I chose the Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish AP instead. I really liked how smooth it felt once applied. I will definitely be purchasing it again.

February 20, 2018

great

worked well smelled like most of the dove product line but seemed to be a little heavier smell than some of the other products. still pleased with the effect though

February 18, 2018

It is a product wich I buy very often.

J`acheté ce produit parce que j`aime son parfume, sa consistance, son design, sa apparence.C`est mon produit que j`ai préféré de la marque Dove, mais j`en acheté aussi des autre produits.

0.5/5

February 13, 2018

I would buy it again and again

This product is super super super super amazing. I totally love love love using Dove products. I buy them for my fmaily and totally recommend them to my friends.

February 12, 2018

This is my go to AP!

This product Is amazing. It withstands my active work day well into the evening activities! Apply it once in the morning and forget about it all day :) A+ recommendation