Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish AP Reviews

December 11, 2018

My new favorite

This was given to me as a gift and I'm in lov I would buy this product again and again. I have recommend to all my friends my underarm has never felt better.

October 18, 2018

I use it and recomend it to everyone

It's a super soft product. Like all dove products. It makes your sking very soft like a baby skin and absorbs your skin very quickly. I highly recommend it

September 18, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

Wonderful

Dove always makes my skin feel pampered and wonderful! It never drys it out and always makes it feel super soft. Love it! I highly recommend this to anyone who asks me

September 17, 2018
    Indiana, United States

I haven't found a Dove product I haven't liked.

I find Dove products to be higher quality. Love the smell. Enjoy saving money with manufacturers coupons and stocking up on my dove products. Will continue buying Dove as often as I can.

August 07, 2018

Works great!

It smells great and works great too! It really prevents me from smelling even after a long walk or a long day at school. Not many deodorants I've tried work as good as this.

July 16, 2018

my dove my way

I tryed the dove advanced care antiperspirant went on with a thin white layer that went away after it dryed had a nice freash sent .after about 6 hours i started to become sweaty and had a little order I would recamend this to some one who doesn't sweat as heavy as i do .but if i had to i would by it again.

June 19, 2018

Nouveau favori

Ces mon nouveau produit chouchou toute ma famille lachete maintenant car jen ai parler a toute ceuz que je connais !!!
    A reutiliser. A 100% recommende a tous

April 25, 2018

je racheterais ce produit avec plaisirs

jai utilisé ce produit sous la douche. J ai adoré la texture cremeuse et la sensation d'hydratation sur ma peau. le savon ne laisse aucun résidus sur la peau et laisse la peau douce et hydraté

April 20, 2018

I would buy this product again

Great product will definitely
    Recommend this product to my friends and family.my skin feels nice, fresh and also clean this was my first time using this product.

April 15, 2018

Very good

I really love how this works nonstop and still fresh at the end of the day. I totally recommend this product to anyone who sweats like me. I work hard all day and to have something I feel secure with using knowing I won't stink at the end of the day.